A wish?

📍University

Y/n's pov :-

I am running for my life. Yeah, I am late. I just entered in the campus running like a horse because my first class is just in 15 minutes.

Any guesses why am I late?
because I forgot to put an alarm before sleeping.

Hell leave it! Run Y/n Run!

A/n pov starts :-

She was running hell out of her but stopped and tripped when she bumped into someone.

Oww! It hurts.
Y/n blurted hissing.

"Are you okay?" A voice gained Y/n's attention. Y/n lifted her gazes on her and said,
"Y-yeah i am ok."
She stands up and frowns.

"Wait a minute! Who are you? Oh, you are that one who was simping over the new admission guy ? "
Y/n tepidly exclaimed.

The girl slightly rolled her eyes and said,
"Sissy! I wasn't a simp, your brother was handsome.but I'm not into him even slightly."

Y/n chuckled awkwardly as it was a bit weird the way truth got revealed but she shrugged it off and said,
"It's ok! Btw what's your name?"

"Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé
too. And I'm a fresher. Btw you?"
She exclaimed with enthusiasm, no doubt her aura was warm and relaxing.

"Uh.. Kim Y/n. And I am a fresher too."
She replied with same amount of warm energy.
They chit chatted for some time and then headed towards their classes.

Y/n entered in class. At the glimpse of her, Jennie ran squealing towards Y/n and after seeing Jennie, Y/n also ran and they hugged each other tightly.

"I thought you literally ditched me today. But you made it before 5 mins."
Jennie whined after breaking the hug.

"Btw I am not a stone hearted jerk like you. I can't leave my Bestfriend, atleast not like calling a minute before class and saying 'I am not coming today'."
Y/n mocked and they both giggled.

"My good, that my best friend is so thought ful."
Jennie commented and squeezed Y/n's cheeks.

"Yeah and my bad, that my Bestfriend ditches me."
Y/n said and rolled her eyes.
Jennie mouthed 'sorry' and hugged y/n again which y/n slightly returned.

Before they continues their typical girl gossips, teacher entered and said everyone to stick on their seats. After attendance, lecture started and Y/n and Jennie pour their soul into listening and making notes.

They are serious about studies...

Well I said studies, I... didn't said homework. Hehe...
*author's awkward laugh*
_________________________________

🎶tringggg.....

Bell rang and lunch time came.

"Yessss!" whole class screamed.

Y/n and Jennie hurriedly stuffed their belongings into their backpacks and walked towards cafetaria.

They entered in cafetaria, took their lunch and grabbed a seat for them.

After awhile someone approaches their table.

"Would you mind if I join you both?"
A sweet voice catched Y/n and Jennie's attention.

Jennie was confused but Y/n recognized her.

"Oh, Rosé? Sure, why not."
Y/n exclaimed and offered the last empty chair to her.

Y/n introduced Rosé to Jennie. The trio started talking and laughing.

"Hi Y/n!"
Taehyung said while running towards her table. Y/n's face lit up after gaining a glimpse of her brother.

"Hi Ani-sama! Anything?"
Taehyung smiled and said,

"Nothing i came to say Hi now Bye."
He turned to go back but interrupted by his sister.

"Agh! What have gotten into you? I can't believe that this man is a mafia."
Y/n said annoyingly. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What does it means whatever she called Taehyung?"
Rosé asked Jennie.

"It was 'Ani-sama' means older brother in japanese. Remember she was living in Japan before?"
Jennie cleared the curiosity and Rosé exclaimed and 'Oh'.

"By the way, I want to ask you for something."
Y/n stated hesitantly. Taehyung melted and asked softly,

"Yes Princess?"
Y/n glared and whined,

"First, stop calling me with that cringe name, it sucks."

"Oh, Ordinary Y/n."

Taehyung, Jennie and Rosé, the trio exclaimed in unison. The three of them watched each other in amusement and burst out laughing.

While Y/n glared at them like she is about throw them of the cliff.

Taehyung controlled his laughter while holding his stomach and said to Y/n,

"Ok, Ok now tell me."
Y/n gulped and took a deep breath before asked desperately,

"Can I get a wish?"
Taehyung frowned but smiled again.

"Why one? Ask thousands of wishes."
Y/n was relieved but still uneasy,

"Promise me that you will give me whatever I want... "

Taehyung thought in mind,
She never asked for anything since childhood, atleast not in this much desperation, I will do whatever it will take to fulfill her wish.

"Ask anything, you will be granted."
He smiley said and patted her back which made her all relaxed.

Y/n internally,
I literally missed him so much. His smile and elderly behavior makes me feel safe, secure and loved. It feels that I actually have someone's support behind my back. I know my brother loves me and can do anything to protect me, it makes me worry less.
O my god! I am feeling overwhelmed, I don't wanna cry.

She uttered slowly,

"Promise?"
He smiled,

"Promise, Princess!"

______________________________

Meet,
Park Chaeyoung, aka Rosé.

So guys

So guys... How was it? If you are reading then you should let me know how I make you guys feel, ryt? Atleast if you will vote then I might feel happy that you liked it.
Is it good or bad, let me know.
~🌼✨