Utopia

Flashback ; 10 years ago...

📍School corridor.

A boy was surrounded by a group of three boys.

"Seems like you don't love your mother , Jungkook"
The middle boy of the trio spoke mockingly, probably the leader.

"Shut. the. fuck. up. "
The boy or Jungkook calmly said but the tone which was savoured with his dark demeanor was enough for predicting that he is holding his anger and it's the last string of his controlling ability.

The other boy or the leader didn't liked his attitude a bit and the rage of hurt ego consumed him.

"How dare you??!! "
He shouted at Jungkook and swayed his fist in air to throw a punch at Jungkook's face but..... from behind a baby voice interrupted and his hands stopped in their way,

"Hey baddies!!"
All of the boys attention drifted towards this baby. They saw a girl in her white frock with a ponytail and a chocolate bar in her right hand and her left hand on her waist while some of the chocolate was in her mouth which she was chewing and at the same time glaring at those boys in super angery face, honestly it wasn't looking scary a bit it was too cute to control a smile after seeing this baby's angry face.

" I am watching from awhile that you all bad boys are bullying this handsome boy. "
She continued and the boys were dumbfounded at her remark. Jungkook felt something strange because nobody ever stated him 'handsome' before.
The leader asked her in his arrogant attitude,

"Who are you, kid?"
"Well, you don't need to know, uncle."
She replied and the other three boys including Jungkook and except the leader got pressurised to hold their laughs. She somehow lightened the situation. But the leader felt humiliated and lifted his hand to slap the girl and still being a child, she got scared and shut her eyes tightly but.... She didn't felt anything.

'Did that slap took me directly to heaven that i didn't felt any pain? Lets see how heaven looks. ' she thought. She slowly opened her eyelids but got impressed by the boy who stopped the slap from reaching to her cheek, Jungkook.

"Don't touch her!"
He said and pushed the leader backwards causing his butt to meet the floor harshly.

"You know what Jeon Jungkook? Just like your grandparents and mother, your father will also abandon you."
The leader spat harshly not realising what impact his words are sticking on that poor child's heart. But being the short tempered guy, it was the end.

He lost it!

His eyes turned red and when the leader tried to stand up, Jungkook pushed him again and when before he could stand himself again Jungkook hovered over him.
He started punching him aggressively.

The girl was watching the scene along with other two boys while munching her chocolate. She looked at those two boys and frowned, she asked,

"Aren't you going to help your friend?"
They immediately shook their heads in denial, obviously scared of Jungkook.

"Then you are bad friends"
She stated.

Both boys looked towards the scene and then at each other. Gathering the courage, they tried to go near them. One of the boy placed his hand gently on Jungkook's shoulder but immediately got the most frightening glare of his bloodshot red eyes and without thinking twice they ran out of the scene.

Before Jungkook could throw another punch at that leader, the girl spoke,

"Stob it! You should not beat him this much."

Hearing her, he got up and getting the chance the boy ran away from there, leaving them alone in the hallway.

His chain of thoughts got broken when she spoke,