Diary

She entered in her room after running from her created embarrassing moment.

"Oh god! I shouldn't have chased him, argh... Control your temper Y/n..........."

Suddenly she burst out laughing her kidneys out.

"Hahaha..... How funny he was looking while rubbing his butt."

She tried to sit on a chair and immediately kissed the ground due to laughing hard, still she laughed her heart, liver, kidneys, lungs out rolling here and there.

She took a long breath, "Huh! It was hilarious, I don't remember when I laughed this much. I should change now and I am tired, how everyone treats me after knowing that I am the Princess, sucks. Let's go..... "

She stands up and tried to go near her bag but stopped in midway and her smile faded as her eyes widened.

"What?..... One minute, where is my bag? I don't know, I don't remember I took it here. Where is it? I just have my small bag which is full of my important things, I have it 'cause I was carrying it."

After a tiny pause,

"Oh shit! It is still in Oppa's car. Neither I took it nor oppa. What should I do? He would have taken his flight to busan till now. You are dumb Y/n."
She slapped herself.

(A/n :- Not amusing, you are The Kim Taehyung's sister 😂)

"Think Y/n.....*rubbing her temple, and sighed*.... Ok so i have no option but to step into lion's den. Let's go Y/n, you can do it."

She is standing in front of the 'den'.

"Fighting!!"
She said and threw a fist in air.

She knocked on the den's entrance and bit her lip in anticipation of what will happen.

Her ears perked up and heartbeat accelerated at the creak sound of opening door, as the door opened steadily and she slowly moved her head upward to see.

And here.

The fuming Lion.

He lifted his one brow indicating her to say something.

"Uhh.... There's a problem.... "
She nervously said.

"Oh really? I thought only you are here."
He threw a sarcasm. And she boiled inside.

"Well I don't have time for your cringe sarcasm, so listen... "
She showed her dominance.

"Remember I am not your husband...yet."
He didn't liked her dominance over him.
She smirked,

"Yes, not yet but soon to be."
and winked at him, leaving him dumbfounded.

"Well, I am here because I need clothes"

"And does this room looks like a mall to you? "

"Stop your rubbishness. Don't waste my time, I forgot the luggage in the car so i don't have my cloths. So i came here to take yours."
She said.

"Ok... What?? And why would I give you my cloths? "
He was in disbelief.

"Because you don't want to get scolded by your dad for behaving badly with your soon to be wife, ryt?"
She smiled innocently and he glared her.

"Yah!! Go take whatever you want from cupboard."
He trusfratingly said.

She smirked at her victory and went to take the cloth. After awhile she came back with a black hoodie. She thought that other lowers are too big that she can fall after wearing them and a hoodie is enough for her body.

She came smiling to him like an idiot.
He lifted his brows,

"What now?"

She pointed at a direction.
And he followed her and glared her in disbelief,

"What! You want my charger too?"

She nodded still smiling. She unplucked the charger and left from there immediately.

"If she don't have to listen then why asks?"
He shrugged his shoulders, sighing in defeat.

Next day.

🎶Fire, Fire, Fire~

She fluttered open her eyelids as her annoying alarm ringed.

Fire, Fir---
*thud*

She rubbed her eyes to adjust the light and got up from bed. She went to freshen up.

"Let's take a look outside."

She started stepping down the stairs and
saw that Jungkook is sitting on dining, using his mobile while a maid is preparing breakfast in kitchen.

He immediately looked towards her when he felt her presence. He was stunned and impressed too at how beautiful she was looking in his hoodie with open hairs.

Innocently she greeted,

"Good morning."

"With you? No chance."

He mocked her.
And received a death glare from her.
Soon, the maid arrived with breakfast and greeted them warmly,

"Good morning to both of you. Here is your breakfast, Mr. & Mrs. Jeon."

Both immediately looked at the maid.
Y/n's cheeks tinted with bright red color while JK was still processing whatever he heard.

Jungkook cleared his throat and said,

"We are soon to be married."

"Oh Sorry.... "
The maid made a sorry face but smirked other moment and said,

"... Still, it was justified."

Both Y/n and Jungkook blushed at it and the maid again went to her work.

They finished their breakfast in that awkward moment.

"I-I am done. I think I should go in fresh air, I am in garden."

He replied with a 'Hmm'.
She ran after informing him.

His phone buzzed and he looked at the caller ID but as he was about to pick up the phone died at the spot.

"Shit! Now I have to take charger. I don't want to ask her, actually after this awkward situation.

He went to her room and cautiously stepped inside.
He ran his eyes here and there for charger, and he found it beside the bed. He was about to take it but a strange thing attracted his attention.

He furrowed his brows and it was a diary.

His curiousity enveloped him and he lost his control over his manners. He picked the diary in his hands.

He bit his lower lip and opened it's first page.

There was something cutely written like a child wrote it with flowers and butterflies around. It was written,

Kim Y/n

________________________________________

Hey guys,
It was pretty long break because of my school. And i will be busy like this. But i will try to publish soon. Sorry for late update.
And yes, one more thing, I want to write another ff along with this one. I will write it soon and let ya'all know, ok? It will be interesting.
See ya~
~🌼✨