Untold Stories

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚🦋  Kim Y/n 🦋 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
🌸♡´・ᴗ・'♡🌸

It was designed cutely. His lips tenderly stretched upwards as he slightly smiled at the creativeness. He observed every detail, even it's obvious that it is a kid's work and she was Y/n still he was getting attracted more and more.

He made up his mind to flip more and he flipped next page,

Hi Sakura!

So, let's introduce each other first. I am Kim Y/n and I know that you are my Diary but i named you Sakura 🌸. Because Sakura is my favorite flower. Hehehe.....
I will talk to you later when I will have something interesting to say till then,
Bye~

Y/n 🦋

The first page was introduction and it was good that she wrote it in Korean not in Japanese. He was smiling idiotically and flipped to next page. He was reading it curiously but his bright face replaced with an intense one while reading it,

Date : xxx(when she was 8)

Hi Sakura!

Y/n is here again. Long time no see. You know what? I have something to say, hehehe....... I made my first friend today. He is a boy, and handsome too. His name is Jeonggukk. No No he said something like Jungkook to pronounce it but Jeonggukk is better and also not much difference. And he gave me a nickname too....CoCo, it's cute. But you know I had to leave him because I am a princess and I am not allowed to interact with strangers and make friends but I made illegally, and also we had to come Japan again. But you know what? He gave me a ring and said that he is promising me to meet again. I am happy but I was sad too because I didn't wanted to leave him. It's ok, he promised me, so I will wait for that day when we will meet again, I will wait for him. And if he won't come then I, myself will go to him. And if he won't recognise me then I will punch him too. Hehehe... No I won't beat his handsome face, he is cute. I will make him recognize me. But I miss him so much and want to meet him too.
But it's ok, what can I do also, let's wait for him together.

Fighting!!

Till then, Bye~

Y/n 🦋

He was flustered and overwhelmed too. Yes he was right, Y/n is CoCo. He was so touched when he read about him. Her writing skill was funny and cute but it was touching too. He flipped to next page,

Date : xxx(after 2 years)

Hi Sakura!

Sorry I forgot about you since I had so many things to manage, school, extra classes, dancing, taekwondo, and english classes so nothing was interesting here to say either. But today I need someone to hear me. Our one of the body guard was talking on phone about something, I don't exactly remember but I know that it was not good. He was planning to betray Dad. I was so scared so I told Namjoon oppa about him but he didn't believed me and said that I am lying because that guard is one of our trustworthy men. He said not to worry, I might misunderstood. But still I am getting afraid so much, it can't be a lie.
I hope everything to be well. By the way, see you soon. I will update you about this situation.
Till then,

Bye~

Y/n 🦋

"What? What if it was true? I need to know more, I want to know more."

He said to himself and flipped again.

Date :- xxx(same year, after 2 weeks)

Hi Sakura,

I am going far from here. I don't know why but after mom and dad's death, Namjoon Oppa is trying to send me away from Japan, he also started behaving rudely. Colonel Jin tried to stop him but he said that, I am going to bring only problems to him and also he said that mom and dad are dead because of me. I don't know why he is blaming me but it's not my fault. He is sending me to Korea. Why so far? I don't want to leave him. I miss mom and dad. I don't want to leave Namjoon Oppa, Taehyung Oppa, and Colonel Jin, now only they are the ones I have but Oppa is making me to leave him and others. He said me to pack my things as soon as possible. I don't want to leave him. I pray some miracle to happen.

~Y/n

"What the hell? What happened between this time period? Her parent's death and her brother's behaviour? But why he sent her here? And at that time when they should have been each other's support system? Who is Colonel Jin ?"

So many questions were roaming in his head so he flipped more to find answers.

Date :- xxx(after some weeks)

Hi Sakura,

Nothing happened and I am here.... In Korea... In an orphanage. Here are some bullies who bully me and say that, my brothers abandoned me. I tried to talk to the owner and asked him to let me talk to Oppa for once and he dialed his number, Oppa received also but when he got to know that I am gonna talk , he hung up the call saying that, if I am physically fine then there is no need to talk. I hate him and I will never talk to him until he will come to me by himself. He is changed. I miss mom and dad, when they were here everything was perfect but what happened when they are gone? Why he blamed me? Is it my fault that mom and dad are not in this world now? Why he changed? Everything is changed now.

"Something is far from everyone's eyes."

He was about to flip more when,

*bzzzzzz

His phone rang and he picked up when he saw that it's his father's call.

OTP -

"Hello, dad?"

"Oh Yes son! I called you to inform that tonight is your engagement ceremony. I already informed Y/n. The location is 'Sprite lawn'. And also, I sent both of your's outfit for tonight. Bye, takecare."

And he hanged up.

"Engagement, huh? But what's this 'Sprite lawn' thing?"

He sighed.

"Forget it, firstly I have to find out about that incident of those 2 weeks, what is the cause of Namjoon's this behaviour and who is Colonel Jin."

He was in deep thoughts when something tinged in his head.

"Wait, why all of sudden, Taehyung came from out of the blue?"

"Ughh! Leave it for now. If Y/n will see me here, she might get angry for touching her belongings. "

He placed the diary back on it's place and ran from out of the room.

___________________________________

I am thinking of double update since I was lost for a long time.
Hehehe....
Sayonara...

~🌼✨