Marriage

She was sitting on her desk in a complete dark room where the only source of light was moon.

She tossed the papers away on desk which were in her hand awhile ago. She left a deep sigh. She put her right elbow on desk and digged her fingers in her hair.

"He is not safe. Nobody knows anything, I need to be near him. To protect him."

She took out her phone and dialed a number which were reflecting the caller id as 'Ani - sama'. After some rings, the call got picked up by other line and a sleepy, husky and deep voice came,

"Hello?"

"Ani - sama? Are you asleep?"

"Are you a night owl or what Y/n? I am always sleeping at this hour... It's fucking 2 am, and you are calling me just to ask if I am asleep or not?..."

Y/n's muscles tensed up thinking that she disturbed him and she shouldn't called him at this hour. He was just annoyed because his peaceful sleep got disturbed. But he sensed that maybe she got afraid or something.

"....ok just tell me if something is bothering you or what? Or you are overthinking? Just tell me, I won't be angry."

This time he said in a soft and soothing tone and Y/n felt relaxed.

"Actually.... "

"Mhmm? I am listening Y/n."

She gulped,

"...I-I want to marry him."

"Oh, ok...."
He realised and his eyes widened and a scream left his mouth,

"....Wait! What??! Why? Who?"

She flinched and tightly shut her eyes while scrunching nose and hissing, she dragged her arms away in air and said while dragged back to her ear when she sensed that he stopped screaming.

"Yaaah! Wtf oppa? My ears just started bleeding.....
First, yes I want to marry him. Second, because I love him and Third, to Jeon Jungkook."

"But how can you marry anyone?"

Yes, His inner possessive elder brother is awakened.

"I already told everything, ryt? Please oppa it's my wish to protect him, you helped me to get his information as you promised so you also know that what am I talking about. I love him oppa, please?"

Sadness and desperation were visible in her voice which melted Taehyung's heart.

"You know what, Princess? I am just concerned about you, what if he will never love you back? Or what if he will misbehave with you? What if he is not right person for you?"

It's a nature of elder brother to behave like a father for his younger sister. Elder brother have same amount of concern, possessiveness and love for his younger sibling just like a father. He never wants something happen bad to his sibling.
That's why they say 'Elder brother is like a father too.'

His concern reminded her of her father and a tear dripped down while she slowly whispered,

"Why are you concern? You know that how I fought myself all these years alone with a whole world then you don't believe me that I can fight against a man? I will beat him if he will hurt me, you know that I learned shooting and ik some taekwondo moves too."

He understood that she is about to cry but trying to divert his mind. He smiled being proud of her sister and he said slowly in an adoring tone,

"Yeah I know my Princess is so strong. I am with you, don't worry. Do what you think is right, I believe you......" He paused and continued with a little playful and loud tone,
"....Just remember and call me when he will hurt you and my bullet won't hesitate to tear his skull apart."

That made her giggle and her giggles made him chuckle too.

"Sure. I have a mafia brother, why would I fear for anything, right?"

"Yeah... "

They both smiled. But suddenly they both realised something and Taehyung uttered in panic while Y/n also uttered but in a calm tone... They uttered in unison,

"What about Namjoon?..."

After a short pause, Y/n continued firmly,

" See oppa... You will talk to him and convince him. His back will help the process in a smooth way but even if he will deny then you know I am not gonna listen anything."

Taehyung sensed the tension,

"Are you also still made at him Y/n?"

The feeling of betrayal aroused inside her.

"There is nothing to be mad about. Everything is over, it's just my duty to respect him as a elder brother but whatever he did... I am not gonna respect his decisions, I will politely deny."

"Hmm.. neither I can forget anything. I can't forgive him. He shouldn't send you to an orphanage and where? To another country? He is just blind. He blames you for parents death but actually you were the one to warn everyone at that time but no one listened you and when that happened for which you were warning them.. Then they blamed you for everything. I was also bounded. I was forbidden tto even talk to you. But this time I made my way because I am on my own foot now, I don't need to be depended on anyone now and believe your brother Y/n, I will protect you till my last breath."

They both felt a huge lump in their throats whn they remembered everything again but they gulped it down,

"Let past be past, ani - san."
Y/n sadly said.

"But Y/n~... You know you are directly serving me to a shinigami right?"
He whined to divert her mind.

She laughed and he smiled witnessing her laugh. She felt relaxed and he felt happy. She said,

"You are told to do what you should do, now do it. Bye I'm gonna sleep now."
She fake yawns.

"Ok Goodnight Princess." And he hunged up the phone.

And she plopped down on her bed. She closed her eyes,

Don't worry Jungkook, I will protect you.
Even if I have to bear your hate,
Even if I have to sacrifice myself,
Even if I have to leave you again,
I will still be by your side and protect you like a sheild. I will heal you before leaving you because I can face anything but not your hatred. I made myself physically and emotionally strong but only you are the only one who makes me weak.
I know that day when you pushed me I should have thrown punch if it was some one else but it was you... I felt my hands shaking. I can kill myself but I can't lay a hand on you. I know that your hatred will be the last stage of my tolerating limit. I can fight against this whole world but not against you. Because.... I love you.. from past, in present, to future.... I will be only yours. If ever I will not want to be yours still I will still be yours only.
Your CoCo will always be yours....
Your CoCo will wait for you even if she had to wait till next life.....
I will love you till eternity....

"I don't want you to love me, just let me love you the way I want."
____________________________________

*knock, knock....
Author is here...

So guys..... How is it? You all never tell anything 😭
Btw you might be confused about two words....
Ani - sama/San, it means elder brother in Japanese.
Shinigami means the God of death in Japanese.
Y/n used to live in Japan since her Mafia family is situated there. But after her parents death, her elder brother aka Kim Namjoon send her in South Korea in a orphanage.
No spoilers more 💀...
Show some love to author by votes and comments 🙂
~🌼✨