Chapter 8 - The warning

Lloyd's POV

The wound on the back of my head was still stinging. Oh well that was life. I once got a book thrown at me at darkly's boarding school. Not the best experience, I've had worse though. My mouth was bleeding like crazy and no one cared. I didn't want Arin and Sora to have such experiences.

"Hello! Earth to Lloyd," said Harumi waving her hand in front of my face, "We're here,"

I got up from my own world, "Yeah? Oh we're here,"

"Come on let's go,"

We entered the dragon's nest made of rock stacked on rocks stacked on top of rocks.

As we entered the nest we heard grunting, roaring and swords clanging.

"Fighting," was the first word that strolled into my mind. It was weird how it just strolled through, it usually just appears. I looked at Harumi and she was thinking the same thing.

"My scanners indicate me that there is a fight going on between the Earth dragon but the other opponent is unknown.

"Well my human thing is telling me they are the Draco Venator," said Kai drawing out his sword.

"Well we can't just jump into a fight we need to see which side is fighting for good,"

"Ugh fine,"

"Okay Me and. . ."

"How about me?" asked Meher

"Sure stealth training not like you are gonna be a ninja. . . unless you want to,"

"Yeah I would love to be,"

"Great when we find master Wu he can train you,"

"Oh come on Lloyd your a perfectly good teacher I would be happy if you could teach my sister," Harumi explained

"I am no master, oh come on Meher let's just go," I just gave up, there was no time to argue.

"Okay coming,"

Kai's POV

I really hate it when Lloyd underestimates himself. I think he forgets how smart, loved and kind he really is. It was his idea to drop the preniment into the sea. He has so many friends. He forgave Harumi (a bit too quickly if you ask me) even after all she has done to him. So if he can do that I am sure he can train a couple of kids.

Right?

Meher POV

The thought of becoming a ninja is fun but then seeing all the training and fights I realised of course it is not perfect.

We had a perfect view to see everything that was going on. The Draco Venator people were. . . creepy. They were wearing masks with creepy smiles and painted blood dripping down to make them look terrifying.

"Trust me you think that is creepy you're in for more,"Lloyd said

I gulped "Really?"

"No I was joking,"

I raised my eyebrow at him

"Anyways looks like they are using tech weapons Sora can easily shut them down and the Earth dragons are good because they are getting brutally captured by the Draco Venator,"

"Okay let's go get the others,"

*******************

We're back, I called , waving to the others. After explaining everything we had seen. We got ready but when Sora asked Riyu to give him a spark. He refused.

"What happened buddy why you not giving Sora her spark," Kai asked

"My Sensors indicate me that how close Riyu and Sira are as friends. Riyu wants Sora to reach her true potential again," Zane explained

"Thanks Zane you always know what to say," said Kai

"Is that sarcasm because last time you said that you meant it in a bad way,"

"Well this time is in a good way,"

"Okay let's get out there and fight some bad guys," Yelled Kai

We rushed into the fight spinjitzuing, kicking and punching. It could last forever. Then as I pushed out of the way I could see small jade crystals stuck on the wall of the nest.

"Time to get creative," I thought,

I rushed over, zoned out, and summoned my power. As I started, the Draco Venator looked scared.

"RETREAT!!" the leader yelled.

They all obeyed and ran. As I dismissed my power everyone came running towards me. Harumi was first. She hugged me tightly,

"That was amazing!"

Lloyd came from behind her

"That was pretty impressive,"

"Was that a good thing?" I thought

"That is a good thing," He finished answering my silent question.

"Who are you," asked a booming voice from behind us

We turned around and it was the leader of the Earth dragon colony.

"We have come to warn you," said Kai

"About the Dragon Venator," said Sora

"And how they are trying to capture dragons," said Zane from behind us. Scaring us. Again

"Zane for the last time stop sneaking up on us,"

"I am a Ninja," he replied simply

"Warn us about what," said the leader, bringing our attention to us.

"About the Draco Venator the people who just attacked they are trying to hunt down dragons we need to stop them so we came here to warn you," Lloyd explained

"A humble action thank you for this warning, but beware Lloyd Garmadon don't lose your guard,"

"What does that mean?" He asked. It was a good question.

"You'll find out in time all of you,"

Then she left. Like that. Flew away.

"What do you think that meant?" asked Kai eventually

"We'll find out," said Harumi simply

"What do we do now,"

"Go back to the monastery and meet the others?" Lloyd asked

"Or we could go back to the oasis and have a dip?" suggested Kai. A brilliant idea.

"Yeah let's go,"