chapter 11 - captured

Lloyd's POV

So that's what they meant. Honestly, they could've been more specific.

"Lloyd, don't lose your guard!"

No help whatsoever!

Great, now I've been captured by who knows who or what. This is not my best day this year. Eh! I've had worse. Right?

Nope! This is by far the worst day of my life! Let alone a year!

What's going to happen now?

I have absolutely no idea!

I am going insane. I've even started talking to myself. Being blindfolded and not hearing anything is torture, but not knowing if Meher and Rumi are alright is killing me. Surprisingly, talking to myself is helping pass the time. I can see why Cole does it a lot..

"No I don't," Cole would say if he was here.

This is stupid. Since my hands are tied I need to try to get out of this stupid blindfold.

I used my upper arms trying to wriggle the stupid piece of cloth off my face. After 15 minutes of trying I finally got it off me. I blinked as my eyes started to adapt to the sudden light.

I became aware of my surroundings. I was in the corner of a rather large cage. My eyes saw a small figure lying on the ground. It was Rumi.

I needed to get these handcuffs off me. The lock was a number code one. Zane told me the most possible code has 2,4,8,9. After a few tries I got 9487. Not the numbers he had given me but close. I ran over to her. Just to see a pool of blood. My mind raced with questions. I desperately tried to shake her awake. I put my two fingers on her neck. Yes. There was a pulse. She was breathing softly but looked cold. I shocked her gently. She started coughing and woke up.

"You OK Rumi?" I asked

She rubbed her eyes "Yeah,"

"What happened? Why is there blood?"I said trying to say as calm as possible

"Blood?!?! I don't remember there being blood?"

"Then why is there blood next to you?"

"THERE IS BLOOD?"

"Yeah, What happened? How did we get here?"

"I don't remember,"

"You seriously don't remember," said Meher from behind us. She looked tired but angry.

"No," I said

"Sora, Zane, Samosas? Oh now I am even more hungry," she whined

Then it all hit me that someone was impostering Sora. All those questions I had came swirling back to me.

What did they want?

What's gonna happen?

Why did-

"What's happened and why is there blood?" asked Harumi

"Oh that. . ." Meher replied

"WHAT?"

"That no one's but. . .I think that was the last people in the cage and I after what Zane told me, that is a dragon's blood," she said

I was relieved. . .ish. At least it wasn't one of our blood but a poor creature.

"Ah I see you are all awake," said a voice outside the cage

We turned around and it was some woman. She had a mask on so I couldn't see her face. She was dressed similarly to the Draco Venator.

"Who are you?" Meher asked