ᴀ ꜱᴏʟᴏ ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛ, ᴀ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

Omniscient POV: 

~

Medford, Texas

Mintz Household

~

Raina and Georgie spent the day out at the mall. Raina was the type to be a..... Shopaholic.

Raina bursts into her bedroom, holding at least five shopping bags on each arm. Georgie walks in right behind her, holding more. 

She drops the bags to the ground, and flops onto the bed. "I think I have a problem." Raina sighs.

Georgie chuckles, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to her. 

Raina sits up, and lightly hit's Georgie's arm with her shoulder. "How can I ever repay you for carrying my bags?"

"Let's see... We are in the bedroom." Georgie says, getting closer.

Raina blinks. "So, what, take a nap?" She chuckles.

Georgie laughs. "Maybe after."

They're in silence for a moment.

"Deal." Raina says.

She grabs Georgie's hair, pulling him in close, smashing her lips into his.

~

Raina walks back into her bedroom after showering.  She immediately spots Georgie flipping through her Junior year yearbook.

"Oh, god. Is that my yearbook?" Raina questions.

 Georgie nods. "Dang, y'all have some big hair."

"You're talking?" Raina raises her eyebrows.

Georgie looks up at her with a soft smile. "You think it's big now, wait till it gets humid."

"So, when do I get to see your yearbook?" Raina asks, sitting down on the bed.

Georgie sighs. "Actually, I dropped out for Senior year."

Raina catches her breath. "O-Oh."

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Georgie shrugs.

Raina tries to shake this off. "No, it's okay."

"Really?" 

"Yeah."

Georgie slightly smiles.

"So, what other secrets are you hiding from me? You got a wife and kids?" Raina jokes. 

Georgie shakes his head. "No. But, I did, kinda... have a one night stand another girl."

Raina laughs. She can't believe what she's hearing. When she sees Georgie's serious face, she stops.

"What the--"

~

"Oh my god. Oh my god." Raina is pacing her room, freaking out. Georgie is sitting down, not knowing what to do. Why did he have to tell her?

"WHY? I thought you liked me?" Raina yells.

Georgie shakes his head. "I do, I really do like you."

"Then why would you do it?!?" She cries. "I don't understand what I did!"

Georgie sighs. "It was only a couple days after our first date. I didn't know if things would get serious."

"NORMALLY, When two people have sex together, it means things might get pretty serious!!" Raina screams. 

Georgie tries to calm her down. "It ain't that bad."