nine ~ facetimeఌ

chapter nine
october 4th, 2023

jaylee pov
(lowercase intended)
(ps rhe alignment is so off my wattpad is broken pls just deal with it)

꧁꧂

AFTER A few days of being home, i was already exhausted. i wanted to go back to LA. i liked being next to walker and them all the time. none of us lived right next to each other, so i was practically alone now.

i facetimed walker and leah occasionally but it wasn't the same. my mom was always gone for work and my dad moved out of state when him and mom got divorced, so i was home alone with my dog snickers all the time.

i hadn't posted on instagram in ages, hadn't done any interviews, and basically just kinda went off the map. i ghosted. being alone physically and mentally always made my mental health tank.

i didn't tell anyone but i think leah could tell. she always asked how i was doing and facetimed me whenever i didn't answer for a couple hours.

speaking of messages..

walker‼️hiii princess

walker‼️
hiii princess

jay
hi walk

walker‼️
can you facetime later?

jay
yea probably

walker‼️
okayy
are you okay princess?

jay
yea im fine

walker‼️
are you sure?

jay
mhm

walker‼️
no you're not
i'm coming over

jay
no walker it's okay

walker‼️
then ft me rn
i don't want you sad

jay
okay
read 6:40

~~

"YOU THERE princess?" walker spoke as soon as i answered his call. i laid my phone on its back so it faced the ceiling. i didn't feel good and it showed so i didn't want him seeing me like that.

"im here walk." i responded. he sets his phone up against his computer on his desk and looks into the phone and his eyebrows furrow.

"where's your face, pretty girl?" i blushed furiously. it took all my might to literally not squeal.

"i look like a whole jumpscare right now, so unless you have hiccups i'd save yourself." i joked. he rolled his eyes.