Chapter Twenty One. [S2]

~~~~

Don't kill me
Just help me run away from everyone
I need a place to stay
Where I can cover up my face
Don't cry

I am just a freak!

----

My head is filled with parasites
Black holes cover up my eyes
I dream of you almost every night
Hopefully, I won't wake up this time

~~~~

[Rory's outfit]

[Rory's outfit]

----

Jackson's here

Jackson's here...just so y'all know. :)

----

Rory~

THE next morning I woke up with a slight headache. All the emotions of yesterday had surely taken a toll on me, and when I fell asleep, clinging so close to JJ as he held me that we were almost one, I felt peacefulness wash over me.

JJ and I had woken up to a text from Pope on JJ's phone, telling us to directly meet at the North Drain on the Grand street. 

I sighed when JJ informed me that Kie and Pope weren't coming to pick us up. I'm sure Kie's still being grumpy about the argument we had last night.

Coming to think about Kiara, I'm not understanding her these days. I don't think she's understanding herself even. 

Like, if I recount everything, at the start of the summer, she acted like she was so into my twin brother. But then she rejected after they had kissed and she confessed her feelings to me and we had hooked up. Solving that shit took some time, all this time I'd realized that Pope had feelings for the brunette haired girl. But then, that major moment with Carter happened and they had kissed and I could literally see something happening between the two, before Kie denied the living shit out of it. But yesterday, when we went to visit Carter in the hospital, her reaction was on another level. The concern, her worry and the way Carter and Kie looked at each each.