Sent off

Evie's Pov

The ref blew his whistle and the game started. The opponent already kicked off with some pretty aggressive play and kicked Ben and blocked Carlos with their shield. They both dropped to the ground leaving Chad, Jay and some random guy... that I can't remember, to defend.

Me and Mal looked worried as he got past Chad and the other guy. It was left to Jay but he couldn't stop him. The player shot it past the keeper and it went in. We both groaned and the whole team looked angry especially Jay. 

* 30 minutes later*

They kept scoring over and over again. It was 5-0. Thankfully Carlos and Chad both scored and got us two to make it 5-2. Finally, it was half-time. Carlos was having a decent game but they were still losing, and one thing I know about Carlos; he hates losing. I saw Coach instruct them on new plays but Jay wasn't looking. He was breathing heavily as if he wanted to beat the shit out of someone. I nudged Mal and she looked at Jay. She hopped out of her seat to talk to Jay. I looked down at them when suddenly a figure came towards me, it was... Doug. I sighed

"Well hello there princess." He said

I rolled my eyes and looked back down to Mal and Jay. 

Mal's Pov

I walked up to Jay and patted him on his shoulder. He looked at me with raging eyes. I back off a little frighten but shaked it off.

"Jay." I said

"What!" He said angrily, not facing me

"What is wrong with you?!" I said

"Look I'm sorry okay that... I- I don't even talk to you anymore." He still looked away

I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. 

"I love you, Jay." His eyes soften and he gave me his full attention

"I love you more than anyone and you know that. Rather than Eves and maybe Carlos ofc but I need you to know that this isn't easy for me because I love you Jay but... I also love Ben." He looked away again, in pain

"Look at me."

He slowly turned his face to look at me.

"No one has ever made me feel like this before. Sure Ben made me feel happy, but whenever I'm with you I feel free, like I can be who I want to be. I'm not afraid to be myself with you. You're confident, strong, hot and sexy." I looked away blushing slightly and he smirked

"And deep down you're a real sweetheart. You're open-minded and also caring and soft with people you care about and I love that about you. But you need to stop fighting with Ben. I hate seeing you like this. I love you Jay, just remember that and I always will."

I kissed his cheek and then his lips. It was slow and soft but also filled with passion and excitement. We pulled away and we looked into each others eyes. Unfortunately, we heard the whistle and we snapped out of our gaze. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. He ran back on the field. I decided to stay down here so if anything happened I could calm him down. He will always be my Jaybear.

15 minutes in and Carlos scored again. Wow he's already back in form. I cheered for him and looked at Jay. He looked focused and ready and I exhaled in relief. Carlos dodged both players by doing a cork and everyone cheered, amazed. He looked around and saw Jay and Ben. Ofc, he passed it to Jay and he scored. I cheered again, grateful that I fixed my problem, well at least half of it.

Evie's Pov

I sat there awkwardly with Doug. I didn't know what to say or do. But I saw Carlos score and I cheered. At the corner of my eyes I saw Doug frown. He smirked and put his hand on my thigh. My eyes widen and I quickly took it off. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked in rage

He just ignored me and kissed me. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

Suddenly, I heard pushing and screaming so I used all my force and pushed him off. I saw Carlos angry and I sighed. Wait did he see me and Doug? OH NO. He pushed some players to the ground. The ref wasn't having it and sent him off. Carlos threw down his shield and looked up at me and Doug, with disgust. Yep he definitely saw us. I ran down to Carlos but he ignored me and went up to Doug.

"Yo what the fuck you think you're doing." I could hear the anger and pain in his voice.

"Shut up shitface, she knows she like it." He smirked and I cringed

Carlos grabbed him and threw him in towards the wall and punched him in the face. He tackled him by the stomach and threw him on the ground. Carlos was about to hit him again, but Doug kicked his leg and Carlos screamed in pain. I ran towards him and heard the crowd murmur in the background. He closed his eyes and Coach called for a medic. Doug ran off. Jay ran off the field to check up on Carlos. The medic took him to examine if his foot was broken again or much worse. I panicked imagining all the things that could have happened to Carlos. I cried as I imagined what he must have saw. He might not even talk to me... and maybe even break up with me. I cried even more as I heard the thought came up in my brain as I knew I couldn't live without that boy. I needed him... I love him.