(V6) Chapter 4.3

Can I get a homework pass on this? I'm not fit for this type of thing...

That was my thought the second we came back to our classroom. You could say that things were worse. Ever since we were leaving, notifications were popping up left and right. However, they were less frequent. There were papers and sticky-notes posted on walls and boards, detailing certain rumors about Class C and Class A students.

It would seem obvious that he's provoking us, which is causing our class to get even more riled up. It's similar to what he was doing back in the sports festival.

"'Miyake Akito is a very experienced fight-' Oh! We got another one... 'Kushida Kikyou is betraying Class C'." I said. How funny... hold on...

"Kushida too huh?" Sudou asked me.

"It looks like Ryuen-kun got to Kushida-san." Horikita commented. "I don't see Akito-kun being quite angry at that. At most, annoyed. He'll brush it off though. That rumor isn't bad."

"Though if he doesn't want attention placed on him..." Yukimura started saying.

"Exactly. Ryuen-kun doesn't seem to only be putting extremely bad rumors, he's putting rumors in general. He wants to mentally torture us, whether it be through bad allegations, attention, whether good or bad, and anything else." Horikita said. 

"Look at this. 'Sakura Airi is an amazing photographer and designer' as well with 'Wang Mei-Yu is very proficient in multiple languages'." she continued.

"Hey... Wang has been getting better socially speaking." I budged in.

"She'll likely still be shy with all that attention placed on her, no?"

"Eh... I guess?"

"Well, all we need to do is fix this problem. Horikita, you can do that, right?" Ayanokouji asked her.

"I'll... I'll try my best and work with Hirata-kun and Kushida-san."

Ayanokouji himself seemed to want to say something about that comment before looking away.

"Ayanokouji," I leaned towards him a bit for whisper. "Kushida is a traitor, do you think Kushida isn't actually working with Ryuen because of this rumor?" I knew the answer. of course she was. However, the reason behind this specific rumor is more than surface level.

"Do you think that?"

"Obviously not. And I already have a reason on why I think that." Once I read it, it took me under a second to understand Ryuen's goal regarding that.

"Interesting. Tell me about it soon."

He gave me a thumbs up, he really wants to know? I mean... I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell? 

"What about you, Horikita?" I whispered.

"I don't know... Kushida-san wouldn't want to place negative attention, more so one of a traitor, onto herself."

"Is that so..." I said. She herself didn't have an answer, but indirectly is saying possibly not.

 Within a minute, we were back in the classroom, and it looked like some arguments were happening.

"Right, Kushida-san? You... you don't possibly think that r-right?" I heard a female voice say. 

"No...! No! Of course not! You don't badmouth Mei-chan but... it does seem like she avoids you but-"

"Look at that," Onizuka said. "Satou-san's badmouthing people with her friend group, huh? What did Mei-chan do? Do you like gossiping about innocent people like that?" She sounded angry at her. Satou, though, had a worried expression. Whether or not this was true, this was getting out of hand and she herself knew it.