Oropher gets really hurt and passes away

One afternoon 5 year old little Thranduil was spending some time with his father in the woods, and they were peacefully walking around and he was holding his son's hand, and his little boy looked up at him and said " Ada I love you and his father smiled and said " I love you too my little Thranduil. King Oropher said as he watched his son chase after butterflies and he smiled. " Ada can I ask you a question says the  little elf looking up at his father as a butterfly landed on his finger. " sure my little boy said the king wrapping his arms around his little boy. Then his little boy said " Ada are we always going to be together and his father  responded with of course my son but if there's ever a day that's something happens to me I want you to know that I love you and that I will always watch over you. " what are you talking about daddy nothing gonna happen to you you're always gonna be with me, right ? Thranduil said as he ran through the woods. And he said " thranduil my love please don't go to far said his father Oropher. As he holds his son's hand so he won't get lost. But then thranduil wanted to go play in the woods by himself and he said " Ada can I please play in the woods"? Little Thranduil said as he hugged his father tightly. Oropher hugs his son and said " sure you may go play my little king" Oropher said as his son ran deep into the woods. Later in the afternoon the little prince was playing in the woods when he heard the sound of Orcs running right to him. "Ada!!!! Thranduil yelled out as he ran away from Orcs and as Thranduil ran away from the Orcs he wasn't watching where he was going and little Thranduil tripped over a rock 🪨 and fell to the ground. But when Thranduil thought he was about to get hurt by the Orcs. He saw his father running to him and protecting him from the enemy. But there were so many Orcs that Oropher couldn't kill them because their where so many of them that the Orcs killed Oropher right in front of little Thranduil " Ada !!!! "No!!!!!! Thranduil said running to his dad. When the king saw that his little boy was unharmed, he said " my son your alright but when the little prince saw that his daddy was hurt, and there was a dagger stuck in his heart, he said. " Ada get up Thranduil says as his father was struggling to stand up. And he fell right down to the ground. " I don't think Ada can get up my  little one Oropher said falling into his own blood that was on the ground and he said I will always be with you my little one" " what are you talking about Ada we will always be together" Thranduil said crying. "Shh my baby boy Ada will always be in your little heart. And then something terrible happened his father slowly closed his eyes forever. When thranduil thought his daddy was just sleeping. He shook him awake, but nothing happened and he said wake up papa wake up papa please wake up please we have to go home. The monsters are gone. You saved my life. Please wake up, but nothing seemed to happen just the king laid there and his lifeless body did it move an inch . At night. Thranduil was at home with the other elves that took him in, and they said little thranduil sorry your papa didn't make it, but the important thing is that you're safe and he will always be in your heart. I know I just miss him a little boy, holding a picture of his father close to his heart.

 I know I just miss him a little boy, holding a picture of his father close to his heart

The story on when Simba's father saved him from the wild beast. His father didn't make it, and he left his son alone, so read are your own risk because it's a little. Sad 😢 but enjoy regardless

 Sad 😢 but enjoy regardless