Little Thranduil wets the bed

One evening oropher was reading a book to his four-year-old son. " read it again ada" Thranduil said as his father closed the book. " No my little one is time for bed"Oropher said as he puts the storybook on the shelf. But before his father left, he said " Thranduil my little one do you have to go potty"? His father. Says as he saw his son crossing His legs. " No Ada I don't have to go potty" Thranduil said as his father warps the blanket around him. " are you sure my son" Oropher said as he turned off the bedside lamp.  " alright my little king sweet dreams" said his father, closing the door and leave the room. Later at night. Little Thranduil had to go to the bathroom but he didn't want to leave his comfortable bed because he was so comfy in the bed sheets that he didn't want to leave. But then all of a sudden he felt the wet spot in his bed. When Thranduil so what happened he cried so loud and so much that his father ran into the room, and he said " Thranduil what happened "!?! " are you okay " Oropher says as tried to calm down his son, but his little boy just cried, and cried, and cried. " oh I know what happened. Did you wet the bed? Said his father. " yes Ada I'm really sorry" said his son as he continued to cry, but his father smiled and said " don't cry my little one daddy is not angry" " but father I wet my bed" " you should be screaming at me and yelling at me" Thranduil said still crying so much. Then his father looked at him up from the bed and took him to the bathroom. " Ada am I in trouble" Thranduil said as his father filled the tub with warm water. " my son you're not in trouble" said his daddy as he walked over to his son and took off all his clothes and he said all "right my little one let's get clean" oropher said as he puts little Thranduil into the tub. 🛁 and then he started washing his son with a washcloth. " don't worry Thranduil. " I'm not angry with you" said his father, as he continued to wash his little boy. But when his father was washing his hair, the shampoo got into his son's eyes." Ahhhh Ada it hurts"!!!!! Thranduil says as his father cleaned up his face and took the shampoo out of his eyes. When the bath was over. Oropher helped his little boy out of the bathtub, and grabbed a towel and carried him in his arms and took him to his bedroom. " thranduil you're going to sleep with me tonight because your bed is soaking wet" oropher as he puts his son onto his bed, and he said " stay in the towel and I'll be right back. I'm gonna get you some clean clothes. " alright Ada oh wait for you right here"said his little boy as his father left the room. A few hours later his father came back into the room with clean PJs and he said "all right. My little one come here so I can get you dressed" when his father was done helping him get into some clean PJs. He put his dirty bedsheets into the washer and then he helped his little boy onto the big bed and wrapped his arms around him and he said good night my sweet boy and remember daddy loves you no matter what you do." Oropher said as his son fell asleep in his arms, and he said I love you too daddy good night. Good night my son I love U.