Chapter 3.

Sweet and Seductive Whispers

(🔞Nsfw start towards the end🔞)

Everyone was on high alert because all but Ghost knew that Makarov was most likely to make a move to attempt a capture on Y/n, because Y/n's the only one to calm Ghost right now since the death of Soap. As Y/n was holding Ghost from behind, you began to whisper stuff in his ear that he hasn't heard in years, back into his ears.. things like; "I'm so proud of my cute and sexy man~", "I missed my good boy..~", "Such a good boy~", "So fucking sexy~" ect. these words of praise was getting to Ghost, it was making him all 'hot and bothered' so your hands began to trail around his waist reaching for his groin before stopping in your tracks and letting go of him to go and start doing some work around the room. Ghost decides to start doing more productive stuff just to hear Y/n whisper praise in a sweet and seductive tone of voice making him crave it so much he started to ask Y/n what all he should do for more praise and Y/n responds with.. "Aw all you had to do was ask my sweet boy..~" Ghost looked at Y/n with eyes pleading him to continue to praise him. "Oh you're so fucking good for me~.. I love how you beg with you're eyes for me..~" Y/n and Ghost had continued this back and forth for at least a week before they started to get touchy again like they were back in high school.

"Y/n.. can we try somethings, I'm really craving your touch I mean it in the sexual way" "of course Schatz, how would you like to start that off?" Y/n's German accent clear in the air. "Just some little creasing to start off with.." "like this?~" Y/n begins to lightly run his fingers down Ghost's chest, his fingers softer than a Husky's fur in the dead of winter, Y/n's free hand begins to crease soft, gentle and loving circles onto his inner thighs "How's this liebling?" Ghost begins to squirm in his arms as his inner thighs are a weak spot for these sensual touches, as Y/n's hands inch up his thighs and down his chest towards his groin making him start to ever so quietly whimper for more as he nods to answer Y/n's previous question.

As Ghost whimpers for Y/n, Y/n begins to get more aroused at Ghost's reactions to his touch so he asks "Can I touch you more intimately?" He asks for Ghost's consent to go further, Ghost nods and begins to beg an whimper for Y/n to touch him..with Y/n and how he is, he begins to slowly runs his hand closer to rub his groin through his clothes. Ghost let's out a small moan of pleasure. "Ah..~ Y/n, touch me more please" "How bad do you need it?~" "Really bad..you try not being sexually touched for 4+ years.." "I haven't touched anyone or let anyone else touch me, so I have" "Please Y/n..fuck me already..." Y/n goes silent in thought of if he should give in to Ghost and fuck him.. so with a quick movement from Y/n, Ghost was against the wall pinned by Y/n "Mm~.." Ghost lets out a surprised but a quiet an barely heard hum. "Oh I have the perfect gift for this reunion between us~" Y/n says in a deep, husky and slightly gruff monotone voice, the mischievous smirk he had only grew wider as he spoke. Y/n leans in to whisper in Ghost's ear with his deep, husky, slightly gruff monotone voice which was laced with seduction "I wanna show the world who you belong to..so I'm going to collar you like a fucking puppy~." Ghost couldn't help but nod in agreement. Y/n pulls a black collar from his pocket. The collar was three fingers thick and the soothing leather completely wraps around his throat, a loop that's just as big as the thickness of the collar. "It came with a leash but that will be for later~.." Y/n whispers in Ghost's ear. Ghost whimpers at the thought of having a matching leash for the collar Y/n just gave him.

Just as things were getting heated between these two males, they were interrupted by Ghost's General..Shepherd.... 

{find out what happens next time}