all falls down

"Charles please talk to me" I say chasing him down the garage. "Mabel. I said not right now. Go" he shouts. "No Charles cmon" I say pulling his hand back to me. "STOP" he shouts turning to face me. "Charles I know you're really mad right now about the race and you don't actually want to take this out on me." I say scanning his eyes. "Mabel. I'm so pissed of with Lando right now, you know this. And you want to run and congratulate him. What's gotten into you?" He asks me. "Charles your being dramatic. Lando's one of your best friends-" I start but he cuts me off. "Seriously? No he's fucking not. He ditched my birthday. He rammed up my ass during the race. He only messages me to ask if your around to hang out. I get your friends too but he's a dickhead" Charles says throwing his hands down.

Charlotte notices us and walks towards us, "Hey calm down" she says taking Charles hand in hers. He sighs and wraps his arms round her waist, "Can we get out of here. I'll pay the fine. I'm not doing media" he says to Charlotte. Charlotte nods giving him a little peck. She looks to me almost sad and then walks off with Charles. I don't know what to do. Go with Charles. Or go to Lando's hotel room. I know I flew out here to see Lando but I can't help but feel it's the wrong decision. My brother is so angry it's ridiculous. He's being unreasonable right now. I know he is. So maybe seeing Lando is the right thing to do? Oh god I don't know.

I sit down in the garage and just start to cry. This is a mess. He hates Lando now. He's never gonna let me see him. And Lando isn't gonna speak to me again. Why would he? All I've done is let him down. Carlos comes round the corner, "Mabel? Mabel what happened?" He asks sitting down beside me. "I've just fucked everything up" I cry. He cradles me in his arms. "Do you need me to get Charles?" He asks softly. I shake my head, "No I don't him. He's the one who's upset me" I say. Carlos looks confused, "Talk to me. What happened?" He asks. I sigh and look up to him. "Me and Lando made a stupid pact." I say. He scans my eyes, "What was it?" He asks slowly. "He would teach me sexual stuff cause I'm inexperienced." I whisper. Carlos looks shocked, "Why would you want Lando to do that?" He asks me. "I don't know. I feel safe with him. But now Charles hates Lando. And I went to go and congratulate him and he got so mad with me. He won't even speak to me" I say more tears falling. Carlos gently brushes the tears away. "Hey. Look at me. It's ok." He says softly.

I lean into him. "Have feelings got involved with you and Lando?" Carlos asks me. I look to him and shake my head, "Not on his part no." I say. "But you?" He asks. I sigh. "I don't know. He's been my best friend for ages. But I've always had a little crush on him. And now I can't obviously say that to him because he only sees us as friends. It's just a mess." I say burying my head in my hands. "Have you spoken to Lando about this?" Carlos asks me. I shake my head. "Maybe you need to talk to him about it. As soon as feelings get involved with stuff like this. You have to be honest with each other." Carlos says brushing my tears away with his thumb. "I know Carlos. But. I don't know if my feelings are strong or not." I say weakly. He smiles, "Is it possible they are strong for someone else?" He asks me. I shoot him a look. My cheeks flaring up in a blush. "What do you mean?" I ask him. He chuckles, "Mabel. I've had a crush on you. Since I started driving with Charles" he says softly. No fucking way. "You're joking" I say throwing my hands down.

"No I'm not" he says laughing. "Carlos I literally had the biggest crush on you last year" I say giggling. "I could tell" he jokes nudging me. "If you ever want to get out of this situation with Lando. You know who to message." He says before getting up. "In the mean time. Do you want me to grab him for you?" He asks. I think for a moment. "No it's ok. I'm gonna go anyway" I say standing up. Yeah back to his hotel room Mabel. Brilliant.

____________________________________________________________________

LANDO's POV:

I'm so excited to see her. I'm finally done with media and run back to the hotel room. I can't wait. Just to have her in my arms. God. It's a feeling I've missed all week. I rush up to the room and open the door. When I open it she's sat on the sofa. She looks like she's been crying? What's happened?

"Bells?" I say closing the door gently behind me. She looks up to me with tears in her eyes. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask her sitting down next to her. "Lando. I can't do this anymore." She says not meeting my eye. "What are you talking about?" I say laughing. She looks back to me and scans my eyes for a second

____________________________________________________________________

"Charles is upset with you. He's upset in general. I don't think this is a good idea. Right now. Whatever this is." I say nervously. He shakes his head and scans my eyes, "What? Charles is being a sore loser. I'm not loosing you because of it" I say taking her chin in my hand. I gently take his hand off my chin. "Lando. He's my brother." I say not meeting his eye.

"Mabel no" he says shaking his head at me. "Why Lando. Give me a reason." I say desperately. He just shakes his head at me and tries to pull me close but i push off him. "Bella please" he says his eyes watering. "Tell me. Tell me why" I say scanning his eyes. "Because you're my best friend" he says. "It's not enough Lando" i say shaking my head at him. "What else is there?" Lando asks. I stand up. "Bells. Please." He says getting up as well. "Lando." i say my heart sinking. "I don't want to keep fucking around with my 'friend'" I say. Lando stands up and walks closer to me, "Then we'll stop fucking around. I can't lose you Mabel" Lando says walking closer to me. "Lands" i say sighing. He slides his arms round my waist and pulls me close to him. "If i'd of known i could lose you by teaching you things, i would've never offered" Lando says scanning my eyes.

I take lando's hands off me. "Lando i'm sorry." i say my tears welling in my eyes. "Bells. If you do this. I swear to god" Lando says getting angry. "Don't be angry with me. I just need space for a while. I can't lose my brother over this" I reply. "This? Does this mean nothing to you?" Lando asks pacing the room. I drop my hands to my side. "Tell me. Does all we've been through been fucking nothing to you?" Lando asks. I sigh, "It means the fucking world to me" I say. "Then tell me" Lando says walking close to me again. "What?" i say confused. "Tell me how much you fucking want me Bells" Lando says so close to me i can feel his breath on my lips. "I don't know what you mean..." i lie, just wanting him to tell me he wants me. "How much do you want your best friend?" Lando asks. That word again. Fuck sake. I can't keep doing this. "I'm sorry" I say walking to the door. Lando watches me as i walk away. "How about don't speak to me again then" Lando says. I turn to face him. "Lando-" i say but he cuts me off. "No. If you actually cared about me you wouldn't leave right now" He says folding his arms.

"Lando seriously?" I say. "Yes seriously." He says frowning at me. "So what? You're gonna blackmail me until i suck you off again?" I ask. Lando's mouth drops, "That's what you think i want?" He asks me. "Why else would you demand me to come back to your hotel?" i say getting angry myself. "Mabel. I just wanted to spend time with you." Lando says shaking his head. "Why?" i ask him. "Fuck sake Mabel. Because. Because i fucking love you" Lando says. My whole body feels weak. "You love me?" I ask.

Lando paces even more frantically. "Lando." i say. He snaps and turns to face me, "I shouldn't of said anything. Because you don't love me" he says pushing the door open and walking into the bedroom. Has lando just confessed his feelings for me?