Reyansh POV

Before Dinner with Kims .

Reyansh POV : 

Here i am in my mansion in Korea getting ready for the dinner with the new family of my mother .  I am just excited to meet my mother after 10 years but i also know that i can't act all soft now , not now at least , we still have 6 months left .

  I am just excited to meet my mother after 10 years but i also know that i can't act all soft now , not now at least , we still have 6 months left

Suddenly there is knock on my door as i am still wearing my watch so i told them to enter and it reveals to be my secretary Jay .

Jay  : Sir , your work is done . Now your the new owner of Seoul National University .

Yes , i just bought the University i am going to join , so that i have no problems in the future . It's better to take precautions rather than worry about the cure of your problems . 

Reyansh : Get my stuff ready i will be shifting to their place after sometime .

He replied " Ok , Sir " and left after bowing to me .  

Now let's go and meet Kims . Ofcourse i know the family who is dear to my mom . I already got every single information on them . How you ask ? It's because i am the world's best hacker  RSR . 

I know know every secret of their family . To the point of he point of them being Mafia Kings and soon to be Mafia Emperors . I must say even at this young age they are quite powerful not only powerful , they are way too smart to know how to hide their beasts side . 

" No one is more dangerous than a Lion pretending to be a Cat " .

After getting into my car followed by my guards . Even if i don't want them it's still a protocol to be followed as a royal . 

I already know about my soon-to-be family , they are businessmen the owners of the Kim empire means they are rich but not more than me . Three of them help in business and the rest four are still focusing on their studies .  

But the most interesting thing about them is that they are the infamous psycho Mafia Kings equal in power to that of Mafia Emperors . How do i know this , you ask ? Well i am the world's Best Hacker , so it's a piece of cake for me . 

I reached the Kim mansion and is stopped by guards for permission , the security is tight as expected of Mafia Kings . 

As i was going inside with my guards , i can see the guards outside eyeing my cars keenly for any kind of mistake on my side , but they don't know that i am the King  so hiding any kind of suspicious activity right under their noses is not difficult at all .

I get out of my car after reaching their main gate , i straightly went inside towards the living room where i see everyone siting already . I know them b/c i already hacked their info but they don't know about me except Namjoon . He's surprised plus shocked to see me here it's all written on his face .