Real Beast

When bell rings indicating that the last is over , everyone starts packing their stuff including Reyansh . 

Just as he is about to go out of the class he is stopped by someone voice who is none other then Jungkook .

Jungkook :- Rey , we will be coming to pick you up today . Don't forget . ( gives a genuine smile which he doesn't give anyone else except his family ) .

Reyansh just hums and goes to the parking lot , sits in his car accompanied by his body guards and goes to his mansion .

Reyansh POV :------------------------------------ 

Finally after this tiring day at university i can get relaxed now . After this in evening i have to move in with BTS and Mom .  

Now that i think about it , this is really good . I can stay with my Mom after 10 years . Just 6 months more and everything will be in our favor . 

We have to be careful if he finds out we are still attached to our mother like our childhood days , it'll be a problem and dangerous for Mom .

Author POV :--------------------------

Just as Reyansh was thinking all this he reaches his mansion but the first thing he notices is that the door are already open and there are no guards around . 

He got suspicious so he told his men who accompanied him to the university to stay alert . All of them moved towards the main entrance slowly and cautiously .

Reyansh was in lead followed by his men covering his back . Except Reyansh all of them had guns . He was the only one who was barehanded . 

Reyansh signaled his men to surround the area while he goes inside the mansion .

After going inside the mansion he noticed that everything is turned upside down as if the the intruder was looking for something . 

As the sun was setting it created an orangish glow due to which the surrounding seemed more mysterious . The first thing Reyansh did was that he took out a sword from its place as weapon because a gun will be louder a sword will be clean , perfect and silent . 

Reyansh Royal sword 

Reyansh Royal sword 

This sword was gifted to him by his Father . Actually this sword has a twin but nobody knows where is that piece ;  it may look like a decoration piece but it's insanely sharp and light giving the person holding it an advantage . 

This sword is one of the two things which indicates that the person possessing it is the next King or an Heir to the Throne of Rajasthan , India

Due to his lean body and perfect beautiful god like face while holding this magnificent but dangerous piece of art like sword , Reyansh was looking absolutely ethereal . Due to his small height and small age some people may mistake Reyansh as just some child who somehow happen to possess such lethal weapon .