Past Resurfacing

Somewhere in Italy :-

A man was sitting like a King in his office , and was going through some papers , when someone came inside there hurriedly .

Man :- S-Sir Mr. Rathore was attacked again , but he successfully killed them all . ( he explained to the man , who finally looked up from his work ) .

?? :- Ofcourse he would , after all he is the Future king isn't he . ( he said with his dominating voice , sending shivers to other spine ) .

Man :- Sir , do you want us to keep an eye on Mr. Rathore .

?? :- There's no need for that , he is a BEAST himself . And besides he is with SOON TO BE EMPERORS OF MAFIA WORLD .

That man bowed to his boss , who got up from his seat and looked out of the window , deep in his thoughts . His eyes were showing longing and a bond strong enough to rival anything . He just whispered ;

?? :- We are gonna meet soon , just wait for me REY . ( he said with sadness in his voice , as if longs to meet the mentioned person ) . He said this while touching a pendent of a golden lion around his neck . 

----------------------------------------------

On the other side :-

BTS were getting closer with Reyansh , especially their bond was becoming stronger day by day . It's been 2 days since Reyansh shifted in Kim Mansion . 

BTS got to know that , he is very disciplined for his workout routine and health . Reyansh always do his workout before anyone wakes up .

Right now Reyansh is sitting in his room with his mother by his side . He was laying on his mother's lap as she was continuously patting his head , comforting her Son .

Malini ( Reyansh Mother ) :- How long will it take Ansh , i am getting tired of pretending to not know you anymore . I have already stayed away from you for more than 10 years now . I can't take this anymore . Not seeing my Children is killing me from inside . ( she said as she sobbed in her Son arms , who wasn't able to do anything expect giving his mother a shoulder to let it all out . ) 

Reyansh :-  Don't worry Mom , WE promised you and we will complete it . Just 6 months more .

He said as he zoned out for a while , thinking about their risky plan . Even though he wanted to scream and cry too as all this is taking a toll on his body too , but he can't . Because if he broke then who will protect his Mother and this new family too .

The people out there are just waiting for the right opportunity , as when REYANSH SINGH RATHORE breaks they will win . But what they don't know that he would gladly die than to ever bow infront of his enemies .

After sometime , when he saw that his mother has already fallen asleep , he gently laid her down on his bed and went towards gym to take out his frustration .