Author's note

1. I don't know a lot about Sonic's lore. But I heard it is pretty confusing anyway so I think that some small errors in the lore of this story won't matter much.

2. Unlike my other stories this one won't have a czech version because I don't know the czech equivalents to a lot of the words.

3. This is an AU. I'll be playing around with the character ages a little. Espio is going to be in his 20's instead of being 16. Vector's still in his 20's and Charmy is still 6-ish I just wanted to make Espio the same age as Vector.

4. Also Shadow is not immortal in this, he just has a far longer lifespent than other characters. He was also not created as an eternaly-fifteen-year-old hedgehog, he was a child and grew up on the ARK alongside Maria. He was created when Maria was 2 years old as a baby hedgehog-alien hybrid and was frozen at 15. Also Maria is alive in this. Long story short before she died from her wound she ended up putting herself in stasis as she did to Shadow and escape. She crashed in another dimention near its "Master Emerald" which activated Shadow's blood (the cure for her illness) so she not only got rid of her illness but also gained chaos powers. But she also ended up loosing her memory. After years of saperation, Maria (who was now in her 20's and had a wife and a child) was reunited with her brother Shadow. She and her family stayed on Mobius. (I'm planing to write a story about that)

5. This story is not connected to my other Sonic stories

6. Yeah, it's another amnesia story, but as i said before I kinda love those sooo...