FINALE; Chapter Fifteen : Up In Smoke

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

GALE SAISONS

The next day, in a suite at the Gale Saisons, Jonny's and Mine's clothes lays on the ottoman after an intimate night after we left Jen's Diner.

Jonny and I lays in bed, shirtless, underneath the teal fluffy bedcover, wearing his boxer briefs and my high waisted undies. The bedcover covers the lower half of his body and my torso and the lower half of my body.

Jonny gently stirs awake and sits up sideways. He gently touches my nose with his index finger.

I slowly wakes up and looks at him. "Hey."

"Hey." Jonny greeted him with a small smile.

"So, this suite was your idea?" I said to him.

"Yep." Jonny replied.

I then, senses any uneasy vibe from Jonny and sits up straight with the bedcover covers me. "Jonny? What's wrong?"

Jonny sits up straight with the bedcover still covers the lower half of his body. "Nothing much. It's just that I love you."

"I love you too." I said back to him.

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"What a pillowtalk chat." I playfully joked.

Jonny and I exchange small playful chuckles with each other.

*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

I'm sitting in a booth table with my plate of pancakes, eating forkful bites.

"Hey, Vv." T-Birdie greeted me at the diner counter.

"Hey, T-Birdie." I greeted her back with a small smile. "How are you?"

"I'm good." T-Birdie replied, walking up to me and sits in the booth table across from me. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing much." I told her. "My usual pancakes. How are you? Are Jacques and You still together?"

"Yeah, we are." T-Birdie replied with a small smile. "So, Gabe Asher?"

"Yeah, Gabe Asher." I said, not wanting to talk about him. "It's like every time we try to relax, something else pops up."

"Yeah, I know." T-Birdie agreed.

My phone buzzes on the booth table. I picks up my phone and looks at it.

Maggie

I answer my phone. "Hey, Maggie."

"Hey, Violet. Craig, Maggie and I have the Scary Bunny maniac henchmen, we'll handle them. But right now, maybe, you can visit Cody Asher at the Arrington Asylum." Maggie said on the phone.