Panopticon

??? wakes up in a mysterious room with a mysterious girl with teal hair in front of her.

"Ahem...hey girl, you awake?" The girl said
"H-huh?" ??? said confused.
"Oh good, you're up! You're probably don't remember anything do you?"

??? tries to recall who she is yet she can't, if anything, her head is hurting.

"Well your name is Ichika and you're the warden of milgram! Cool right?"
"What is milgram? Who are you?" Ichika wonders.
"I'm miku, your caretaker. Milgram is a prison that judges prisoners, not through old methods, but by extracting memories in the form of music videos using a three trial system. It'll be your job to decipher them and decide their fates."

Ichika slowly nods nervously.

"Come on, I'll explain it to you as we head to the panopticon. Ooh! I'll introduce the prisoners to you as well," Miku beckoned Ichika .

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ichika and Miku walked down the halls of milgram and went into a room.

" Wow, you can see every cell in here." Ichika looked on in wonder.
"Ha ha! Of course! It's easier to keep an eye on all the prisoners, isn't it?" Miku boasted.
"Why is there an eleventh prison? I thought there was only 10 prisoners."
"Don't worry about that, actually let me introduce the prisoners now!" Miku said cheerfully,
"Prisoner 01, Saki tenma! She's super moody, switches from bright to cold in a flash

Prisoner 02, Honami mochizuki, she's gentle and kinda like a grandma at heart.

In the third cell is Minori hanasato, she's clumsy but optimistic.

In the fourth cell is Haruka kiritani, even though she's rumored to be idol, she's probably stuck up and thinks she's above everyone. I'd definitely vote her guilty, without a doubt, you can just tell she's a narcissist just by looking at her."

"Hold on, isn't that just your bias?" Ichika said.

"In this prison, your bias doesn't matter, in fact, you can have the prisoners do whatever you like ."

"Whatever I like..."

"Sure! You can set up a tiny democracy in here, restrict the prisoners' freedom however you like, or even hand all the prisoners knives and have them battle to the death."

"I see... on the off chance that a prisoner happens to use violence..."

"Oh don't worry! The prisoners can't hurt you or me no matter what they try, rest assured! Moving on...

Prisoner 05 is Kohane azusawa, she's super timid and cute! Surprising how she ended up at milgram.

Prisoner 06 is a guy called Akito shinonome, he's so aggressive and defensive, though I guess I'd act the same if I was in his shoes.

Prisoner 07 is another guy called Rui kamishiro. He's a total weirdo but I guess you could call him charismatic in a way.

The next prisoner is Nene kusanagi, she looks like a loser like Akito.

Next is a girl called Mafuyu Asahina, she seems polite and looks like a good girl, either way she doesn't put up much of a fight

Finally, the last prisoner is mizuki akiyama, energetic but from the information we've gathered, their gender is ambiguous."

"Understood," Ichika nodded.

"Now let's go wake up the prisoners! You'll have to familiarize yourself with them after all!" Miku happily runs out of the panopticon.

All the prisoners doors fly wide open instantly as the sounds of metal clashing rings out in the prison. Ichika takes a breath as the prisoners walk out of their cells.

"This is milgram where anyone could be lying and it's my job to decipher the lies and find the truth. Regardless, the role of warden was given to me and I'll play it to perfection."

Ichika takes a step forward and says," Prisoners, welcome to the milgram prison where your sins will be judged and your limits will be tested