"Favorite color?"

"Green. Yours?"

"Blue."

Instead of doing what they were supposed to be doing, which was writing the script, Michael and Luke were lying on the stage playing twenty questions.

"Have any siblings?" Michael asked, squinting his eyes from the bright stage lights.

"Yeah, two brothers," Luke responded. "Who was your first kiss?"

Michael shrugged.

"Never had one." He said, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Luke hummed and nodded his head.

"How come?" He asked, laying on his side facing Michael. Michael shrugged and turned to Luke.

"I dunno, never really cared about it." Luke nodded and rolled back onto his back. Michael did the same.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes before Michael broke it by groaning.

"I'm so bored!" He whined. Luke snorted and sat up.

"Well, we should be working on our script anyway." He said, standing up and grabbing his laptop. He sat down next to Michael and opened it, going into the Google doc for the script.

"So we got the plot down," Michael said, sitting up. "Person A has a voodoo doll of person B and makes person B fall in love with them."

Luke nodded. "Exactly."

"How did you even come up with the plot?" Michael asked, sitting on his knees. Luke shrugged, a soft blush rising to his face.

"I don't know. I've been in a very romantic mood lately." He mumbled. Michael bursted out laughing, which caused Luke to pout.

He totally didn't steal the plot from a fanfiction he read a few nights prior.

"Heyyyyyy"

"S-sorry," Michael said, his laughter calming down. "But who been making you be in a romantic mood, Lucas?" Michael teased. Luke looked down and blushed.

"No one. Just been reading a lot of romance novels recently." Michael eyed him suspiciously, a smirk still on his face.

"Oh, totally."

Luke looked down and fiddled with his fingers. The only way he could tell Michael his true feelings was by this absurd play.

——

Pls read my newest fic 'emails i cant send' its a muke fanfic and im so proud of it hehe

Anyways sorry this is written so bad, i have no clue where the plot is going in this fic 😭

-R