0.05

chapter four: "r

chapter four: "r.i.p. baby number two"

...

SUP, CHICA.

i pull up to liz's house to pick her up... her car is in the shop. wanna guess why? one word. isabella. i remember when she called me in tears because it was wrapped around a tree. thank God jake said he would fix it for cheap. i think i'm starting to like him a lot but i'm not going to say anything... yet...

"sup, chica."

"hey," liz says, sadly.

"awe. you're still being depresso."

she laughs at that and says, "i guess i am."

"off to school we go so edward can make you feel better, you sad bean." once we made it to school, edward was there in a flash, opening the passenger door, and then proceeded to hug her while liz wrapped around him like a koala...

"are you sure you don't want me to kill your sister?" he asks, whispering softly to her. liz laughs but shakes her head no.

"she's already grounded, she doesn't need to be murdered on top of that." edward laughs and pulls her closer to him, as if that was possible. the bell rings and the three of us make our trek towards the school. we make it inside and head our separate ways, liz is walking next to edward now. "see you later Ang." i wave goodbye as they turn away from me. 

...

i still can't believe that isabella murdered my car. i wish i could kill her, but i can't because i'm not a violent person... edward and i head to our shared music 101 class and take our seats. him at the grand piano and me at the cello, which just so happens to be near each other. i think miss j did that on purpose because for some odd reason, she thinks we're dating. i barely know him and i'm not going to date someone after a month. i want to at least know him better.

~ time-skip brought to you by the Winchesters.~

it's finally lunch time and i'm starving. also, my twin is still a bitch. she keeps rubbing it in my face that she destroyed my baby. i didn't even tell dean and i told him everything. i wonder how they're doing? i get my lunch, going to sit down,  but then i'm dragged by the pixie to the cullen's table...

  "why are you dragging me, pixie?"

"we need to make plans." i'm not a mind reader alice, jeeze.

"plans for what?"

"shopping, obviously." okay, snape. thank God she's not a mind reader, at least i don't think she is.

"obviously." the rest of the cullen siblings laugh at that.

"we're going today, after school." she's not asking.

"sounds good to me..." 

...

...

a/n: i just love editing 😬