Chapter 3: lucy's reaction and getting ready for the date

"I guess you heard the results?" Sting questioned and Lucy nodded. 
"I did but that's ok I mean I will get used to it and now I will just have to show everyone how strong I am by not letting them know how much it hurts" Lucy said as a single tear ran down her face out of only her right eye. 
"I'm sorry Hime I should have brought you back sooner, before this happened" Celesta apologised clenching her hands. 
"No one is to blame except for Team Natsu. I will train and then I will go to Sabertooth and join their guild with Sting and Rouge. I will show them what happens when you mess with me, I will show them what I can really do" Lucy declared and they all smiled. 
"All the dragons and magical creatures will teach you, Lucy-hime. While Sting and Rouge will finish their dragon slaying with their adoptive Fathers and also some minor magics like transformation, requip and others like those," Celesta smiled and they nodded. Grandeeney and someone that looked a lot like Gajeel soon walked in the room. 
"Here you go hime" Grandeeny said while the others moved away from the bed Lucy had been placed in. Grandeeny and the Gajeel look alike took no time at all to put the braces on Lucy's legs and arm making her smile.
"How about tonight we go out? On a date I mean" Sting stumbled out.
"What he means to say is that we would love the chance to get to know you, if you would allow it, Lucy-san," Rogue said, elbowing Sting in the stomach.
"I think I would like that, so I should probably get ready. I will see you all later, I want to test these out before going out and I want to see my room. I'm sure you have a lot of questions for your parents so they can help you two find your rooms. Would you mind guiding me to mine Celesta?" Lucy enquired and the two girls walked towards the room that would belong to the blonde celestial mage. 

"How can you still smile?" Celesta asked, curiously. She knew that if she was in the place of this human girl she would never have been able to smile again.
"It may hurt really badly that they left me there to die but they won't have the satisfaction of changing who I am. I have a new family now and I want to be accepted by them. But everyone else I will be cold and distant and not show emotion to those that aren't family but other than that I want to be happy, Sting and Rouge are courting me like real gentlemen so of course I am going to smile and I also have you and all the other dragons and magical beings. We may have just met but I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys" Lucy explained and Celesta understood. Fairy tail had taken her ability to walk without braces and they took her right arm. She couldn't feel it anymore but she didn't want to give them the satisfaction of changing her personality. 
"I understand now come on in the shower don't worry the braces are waterproof" Celesta smiled as she walked into Lucy's closet and Lucy went to shower with Plue. 

When Lucy got out of the shower she had a blue towel around her and walked out to the room. 
"Here I have chosen a dress for you and some accessories, I will do your hair and make up after, " Celesta said and Lucy nodded and blushed as she put on the black lacy underwear then put the rest on. When she was finished she had a black dress that flowed to the floor with strap sleeves. It had the pattern of a dragon on the right side of it made of diamonds. Around her she had a thin silver necklace with a diamond on it with matching earrings.
"Beautiful, now sit" Celesta complimented and Lucy sat in a chair. 
"Now I am going to be using magic on your hair. What length and what colour would you like it?" Celesta asked. 
"Strawberry blonde more strawberry than blonde and to my hips and can you change my eye colour to amethyst?" Lucy questioned, wanting a new start. She could have summoned Cancer and had him change her hair but Celesta looked happy that she was able to help that Lucy didn't want to hurt her feelings. 
"Of course" Celesta beamed and she started to use her magic. When Lucy looked in the mirror she gasped in surprise. Her hair was now strawberry blonde and in an elegant bun with diamond pins here and there with amethyst eyes though the left one was darker then the right. 
"Is that really me?" Lucy asked. 
"Yes now come on Weisslogia and Skiadrum should be done with their sons now so let's go ok" Celesta smiled and Lucy smiled and followed her down not expecting what she saw.