Chapter 10: Fairy hunting

"What Lucy, you can't be serious? At least let us come with you" Sting exclaimed. 
"I am they dared to attack one of my family and steal her child, I will take care of them, don't wait up for me" said Lucy as she walked to the inn Fairy Tail was at.
"You know that we would get in the way, Sting so all we can do is wait," Rogue said, squeezing the blonde's shoulder.
"Mama! Where's mama?" Lucy heard Ocean cry. 
"Shut up by now your mama is dead, you little brat" Mira yelled making Lucy clench her hands. She walked to the door and slammed her foot into it making it go flying and slamming straight into the wall and kept going through it. 
"You dared to hurt my family, you dared to steal her child" Lucy roared and everyone looked at her shocked because flames were coating Lucy in an armour.
"You deserved to be punished, you hurt my children" Makarov growled.
"You hurt your own children Makarov, now I suggest you hand me Ocean back and I won't have to destroy you and your puny guild" snarled Lucy as she looked up and her eyes were blazing red. 

"Hey you go Lucy-nee" Mavis said as she led Ocean to Lucy. 
"First master," Makarov said in shock. 
"Don't call me that, I am no longer the first master of Fairy Tail, I am ashamed of this guild and what has become of it" Mavis snapped. 
"No need to do that Mavis-nee after all Fairy Hunting is coming up and they are on the menu I promise you this fairy tail. I will destroy you after all who wouldn't believe the first wizard saint about someone stealing a helpless child" Lucy snarled. 
"You will have to get through me" Erza challenged as she changed into her fire empress armour with the water sword. 
"If that's the way you wish to be then fine, you're not that tough to beat" Lucy scoffed as a white light engulfed her before she came out. 

"What armour is that?" Levy questioned as she looked at Lucy. Lucy now had a multicoloured dress that stopped at her knee with a see-through layer with stars on it going to her feet that had a golden anklet around each foot. On her back was a white and black sword. 
"That is a good question," Makarov replied.
"You don't know this armour because I made the armour, I call it the Fairy Hunter armour" Lucy explained as she drew her two swords.
"Water slash" Erza yelled swinging the water sword. 
"Absorb" Lucy whispered and the white sword absorbed it. 
"I would like you to meet my two friends Tenshi and Akuma. They are the first swords ever to exist, one made of pure light and all things holy, the other made of darkness and everything evil" Lucy smirked. 
"Those swords no one has ever been able to wield them both at the same time they have to be dormant in their rocks for millions of years" Levy whispered her hand at her mouth in horror. 
"The reason no one could handle them is because to wield them you must be pure holy and also fully in darkness, I am both the heir of both angels and demons my name Lucille Gabrielle Heartfilia Vermilion and I will show you judgement" Lucy snarled.
"Why are you doing this Lucy?" Natsu demanded.
"You betrayed me, you left me there crushed under the rocks. I lost the ability to stand and I lost the ability to move and feel my arm as well as nearly losing my eye" Lucy screamed in fury and they finally understood why she was so angry.
"We didn't realize you were there Lisanna she" Erza tried.
"I will give you a chance fairy tail but no one and I mean no one will ever take me from my new family" Lucy decided.
"But" said Gray.
"Don't make me take back that chance and kill you. Come on Ocean let's get you back to your mama" smiled Lucy as she carried Ocean out.
"Your still hurting her you know, even now she still cares for you making her have to fight you is just ripping the wound open give her time" Laxus said and the ones that didn't ignore her nodded knowing Lucy's heart was too pure to hold onto her hate.