Love?

"Hoon? Are you here?" Seungcheol closed the door behind him. He didn't hear anything so he went inside, Jihoon was in a mood he knew that for sure. "Fuck." Seungcheol struggled to take his socks off, when he managed he slid his feet into some slides and made his way to the bedroom.

Seungcheol was right, Jihoon was in a foul mood. The smaller man was lying on the bed, face down, head buried in the pillows.

He sighed.

He turned on the light hat shined the room, wincing at how bright it was.
Jihoon's voice was muffled, Seungcheol couldn't understand him. He got close to him.
"Hoon?" He nudged the smaller male gently.

Jihoon moved his head to the side, now looking at Seungcheol.
his eyes half closed, "turn it off" Jihoon mumbled.
Seungcheol sighed, he couldn't say no to him.
He did as asked.

The only source of light was the one coming from the window.
The bed shifted as Seungcheol sat on the edge, his back to the other male.
Jihoon crawled and sat behind him, resting his chin on the other's shoulder, his arms lazily wrapped around his waist.

They stayed like that, silently.

It was comfortable, Seungcheol felt relaxed and Jihoon didn't want to move, not yet at least. After a while, Seungcheol decided to break the silence.

"So, what was all that attitude earlier?"

Jihoon didn't respond.

"C'mon Hoonie." Seungcheol nudged him gently.

"Nothing, it was nothing." Jihoon muttered.

Seungcheol knew better, "tell me"

Jihoon let go of him and scooted back a bit."Why do you care?" Jihoon asked, voice slightly bitter. Seungcheol took a deep breath, trying not to raise his voice. "What's gotten into you, why are you being like this?"

"Why are you acting like a fucking asshole!" Jihoon was sitting upright, glaring at him.
Seungcheol stared at him for a couple seconds. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Stop laughing" Jihoon crossed his arms.

Seungcheol looked at the other with soft eyes, "I'm sorry."

Jihoon was taken aback, not expecting an apology.

"What are you sorry for?"

"For acting like an asshole. I shouldn't have, you're right."

Seungcheol looked tired and he sounded sincere.  "Fucking bastard, you're so unfair." Jihoon muttered.

Seungcheol's expression was apologetic and it made Jihoon feel bad.
"You don't even know what you did." He added.

Seungcheol was quiet and he had that expression he gets when he is lost, it was his thinking face.

"Tell me." He said, voice low.

Jihoon shook his head.

"Hoon." Seungcheol held the other boy close.

"It's not important, forget about it." Jihoon, ignored the tingle in his lower belly.

"Please."

"You don't have to ask nicely, it won't change anything."

"Hoon." Seungcheol was getting annoyed.

"Drop it." Jihoon pulled away, laying on his back.

"I'm not asking anymore. Are you gonna tell me or not?" Seungcheol hovered over the younger.

Jihoon was silent, his gaze focused on the others face on top of him.
Seungcheol's tone was serious. "Hoon, answer me."

"No."