Comfort

"Jihoon" Soonyoung called, catching up with him in the hall.
"What?" He asked, his tone was short. "Are you okay?" Soonyoung laughed at himself for asking such a stupid question.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He said, stopping abruptly to face him.

"My bad" Soonyoung put his hands up, a sign that he was surrendering.

"Look, if you're going to talk about Seungcheol, don't. I'm so sick of it." He started walking again, and Soonyoung had no choice but to follow.

" My bad" Soonyoung repeated, this time his voice was softer.

"He just drives me insane, I swear to god I could kill him."

"I get it" Soonyoung stiffed a laugh, he thought the younger wouldn't talk about it.

"No you don't"

"Okay, I don't"

They fell silent, Soonyoung didn't know what to say. He knew how Jihoon was feeling, he was feeling the same especially now that Jun is so close to Minghao. It hurt like hell.

"I wish I could just stop thinking about him"

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon, his eyes were fixed on the ground. His cheeks were a bright red, his mouth was twisted in a way that made him look like he was holding back tears. "You love him" Jihoon stopped again. This time his head snapped towards Soonyoung. His eyes were glossy, his lip was quivering.

"What?"
"You love him" Soonyoung said again, more confident this time.

"No" Jihoon scoffed, "I hate him"

"You don't"

"Get the fuck out of my face." Jihoon's voice cracked, he was now angry and Soonyoung found his mood swings so adorable.

"Does it hurt your feelings? When he gives attention to Jeonghan." Soonyoung pushed his buttons.

"Shut the fuck up, Soonyoung." Jihoon glared at he taller boy, his eyes were wet with tears.

"You're so cute" Soonyoung whispered.

"Shut the fuck up"

"It's true"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jihoon looked at him with a disgusted face.

"What?"

"Just... Shut the fuck up."

"Sorry"

Jihoon took a deep breath, he looked like he was going to cry.

"Soonyoung, you're so fucking weird. Just shut the fuck up" He was so frustrated, his face was flushed, his fists were clenched, he looked like a kid who was about to throw a tantrum.

"I'm sorry"

"What the fuck is wrong with you"

"I'm sorry" Soonyoung apologized again, part of him wanted to laugh but he knew it wouldn't end goood.

"Why the hell are you saying that? Are you retarded or something? Just shut the fuck up." Jihoon was now yelling, his words came out quick and sharp. He was so angry, he felt like he could explode any minute.

"I'm sorry, okay. I just think you're cute." Soonyoung said, trying not to smile.
"Fuck you"

"You're really cute."