Chapter 9

She woke up at exactly 12:00 a.m. and start on her bed with her legs elegantly crossed and both hands placed on the bed by her sides with a smile while she waited for her husband to show up. She knew that he was already in the house because she had developed a strange connection with him over the past days, she could feel his presence when he was near but she knew not if it had anything to do with them being soulmates. This time she could feel his presence in the house so she patiently waited for him to find her

"Hello husband" She greeted standing up and walked slowly towards him

"Wow! Rose this is a dangerous game you're playing" Andrew said with his eyes fixed on her body, his eyes admiring her beautiful long legs with each slow steps she took

"I don't play games Liam I'm just so happy to see my husband as he didn't show up last night" She said before giving him a tight hug pretending to be unaware of the effect she was having on him.

Immediately she hugged him he closed his eyes in pleasure as he inhaled the sweet scent of lavender from her hair which had now become his favorite scent since his brain associated it with something so beautiful; his wife.

"Mary what is it you're trying to do?" He asked placing a finger on her lips, his voice low and deep.

"Nothing actually I just thought I should look beautiful for my husband. Anything wrong with that?" She asked softly

"Come Mary let us dance" Liam said taking her hand as they both moved to the living room.

"Aren't you going to eat something first?" Mary asked with a giggle

"Food can wait." He replied

In the living room he turned off the ceiling lights and turned on his star ceiling lights as though it felt like they were outside dancing under real stars then smiled as an unconscious "Wow!" escaped Mary's lips as she took in the view then he went ahead to put on Ed Sheeran's 'perfect'. He then took her hands and pulled her closer to himself as he gently placed his hands on her lower back while she placed hers on his chest.

They dance slowly under the artificial stars looking passionately into each other's eyes as they allowed the rhythm of the music control each step they took. The moment felt really magical for Mary because she felt something inside her that she had never felt before she didn't even know what it was. Was it love? had she finally completely fallen in love with Liam? if she had then it was good news for Liam because that meant he was close to being free and living the normal life that he had always dreamed of living. He secretly hoped that Mary would want to remain with him even after the curse had been completely broken because he was obviously in love with her. He felt so lucky to have her as his wife and it showed from the way he looked at her and smiled proudly as the dance continued.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on Mary I feel so lucky to have you as my wife" He said to Mary who was smiling from ear to ear

"Strangely I feel so proud to have you as my husband" She replied still smiling.

As the music was about ending he stopped and looked down at her rosy lips then he leaned in close to her for a kiss "May I?" he asked with his lips dangerously close to hers

"It's all I've ever dreamt of for a few weeks" she replied as she closed the tiny gap between them not being able to wait any longer which made Liam slightly surprised but he just smiled to himself as she drowned into the kiss, it was her first kiss and it was definitely worth the wait. It was the first kiss they shared in two months of marriage so it was so passionate filled with so much desire. While Mary was getting so into the kiss Liam broke it because even though he wanted to have her body against his own body so bad, he wanted to make sure she was very sure before doing anything which was kind of funny because Mary was dressed to get him into the mood so what other signs did he need in order to be sure that she really wanted him as much as he wanted her.