I'm done being human!

Akira begin to wake up as he hascold sweat coming down his face. As wake up he recall last night events.

 As wake up he recall last night events

Akira: What a nightmare....

(Timeskip)

Akira begin to reach Kuoh Academy as he turns to see Rias and Issei walking together as people begin to stare. As the two reach inside as Rias stop walking and starts speaking to Issei.

Rias: I'll send someone to fetch you and Akira later.

Issei: Fetch me?

Rias: That's right. I'll talk to you after school bye now.

Rias walks away, Issei reachs his arm out for her.

Issei: Wait! Rias! Hold on a second, I don't understand! Shouldn't I walk you to class?

Matsuda: What the fuck?!

Issei was punched to a pilar by Matsuda. Who looked visibly pissed as Motohama appears behind holding his shoulder.

Matsuda: Is that how is is? How we s'post to be bros when you're pimpin. Big red on the Dl, man?!

Motohama: Matsuda, there's no need for that.

Matsuda: But he's frontin'!

Motohama: Issei is our buddy. Let's give him a chance to explain... Where did you go and what did you do after you left yesterday.?!

Issei: I'll be happy to explain, gentlemen.

Motohama: Yeah,yeah. Spill it!

issei: See... yesterday...I was rollin in some double ds.Matsuda and Motohama looked absolutely flabbergasted at Issei.

As Akira approachs them helping Issei up.

Akira: You ok?

Issei: Yeah thanks.

Motohama: And were you last night Akira?!

Akira: At work.

(Elsewhere)

Rias is walking up the stairs with a simle on her face until someone calls her out.

???: You seem very certain about them.

Rias stops walking to see a young girl with black hair with pink glasses and pink eyes leaning on a pillar with a simle on her face.