I will Defeat My Ex-girlfriend!

Raynare had completed the ritual of stealing Asia Sacred Gear to shock of everyone inculding Issei.

Raynare: Yes! I've been lusting after this power for years!

Raynare rasise her hand up in the air in pride as her grin grew even wider,

Raynare: Those miserable hearts are in the plam of my hand... Perfect.

Raynare put Twilight healing in her chest and she gave out a light moan. And a bright light shine out blinding the room.

Raynare: Hahahaha! I'll be beloved. I'll be the most powerful fallen angel there is! All those pricks who screwed me over are going to regret it!

Issei: Oh screw you!

Issei charge at Raynare and the rouge priest charge at him as Issei able to get pass them all. As one sneak up at him and Kiba come in block the strike and Koneko come in and two clear a way for Issei.

Issei: Kiba! And Koneko! Thank you!

Issei rush to Asia and Raynare watch him with a simrk.

Issei: Asia!

Issei reaches Asia as he slowly walk to her and Raynare step out of the way as Issei looks horrified.

Issei: Oh no.

Raynare: You deserve a reward for making it this far.

Raynare than click her finger and chain with were binding Asia released her. And she falls to the ground Issei grabs her.

Issei: I got you! It's me... Are you okay?

Asia stire a wake panting heavily and she looks at Issei.

Asia: Issei... you came.

Issei: Yeah, and we're not out yet... so stay with me.

Aisa: Kay.

Raynare: Go ahead and take the girl. I got what I needed.

Issei: You crazy bitch...! Put her Sacred Gear back where you found it, right now!

Raynare then walk behind Issei with smile grinning to her ears.

Raynare: Sorry. I had to betray my superiors to snag that little gem.

Raynare then summons a spear of light.

Raynare: Unfortunately for you, you're about to become my denouement. But the good new is... you get die together.

Kiba then notice Raynare light spear and call out Issei.

Kiba: Issei! Afraid they've got the upper hand!

Issei: You know I can't believe... I ever wanted to be with you.

Raynare: As if I couldn't tell you were a virgin the first time I saw you. Mad my job easier, you pansies will believe anyting if you think you'll get your pole greased.

Issei: I actually liked you... or Yuuma.

Raynare then pick up her Yuuma act to mess with Issei.

Raynare: Sweetie! That was the point! I needed you play super hero to my damsel in distress. Poor thing. You wanted to believe it so badly you never even caught on. I wish you could see your face! It makes the torture of spending so much time with you wroth it!

Issei: Why...? Why would you even let it go that far...? You had to've known it was pointless from the start... Why let me worry so much about that stupid date?

Raynare then begin to started laughing hysterically.

Raynare: Don't worry... That date was everything a girl like mw could want... I was so bored the whole time I couldn't wait to kill you.