Chapter 3 Icy B's Undercover Ally

Later in the night, Ice Bear took Grizz, Panda, Isaac and Chloe to the destination he usually goes during nighttime. Unlike him and Isaac, Grizz, Panda, and Chloe were too tired, planning to go to sleep. They never bothered Ice Bear's daily nights out, but they were never those types. When they tried to follow him, they couldn't keep up with Ice Bear riding on Roomba.

"Icy B." Grizz yarned. "I appreciate you getting your closest friend to come along, but is it really necessary to do it this late?"

Ice Bear turned around while maintaining his balance on Roomba. "Yes." He responded.

"I have to go to bed, Ice Bear." Chloe trying to keep her eyes open. "I also need to work out my problem of heading to Canada too."

"We still have time, but can we not do this at night?" Panda added.

Ice Bear and his group entered the hidden ally only he went to from time to time. He got off Roomba as he knocked on the door but no one responded like last time. He expected the bouncer to answer but after ten seconds, it felt like he wasn't by the door.

"Hm!" Ice Bear reacted.

"Isaac senses no one's taking the job as bouncer." Isaac commented.

Ice Bear looked at the door while eavesdropping on it. He didn't hear everything from the other side, as if no one's inside. Then he decided to push the door as it opened, learning it was unlocked the whole time. They all entered inside with all the lights off. Ice Bear clapped twice to have Roomba turn on its flashlight capability.

"I don't think anyone's here." Chloe looked around.

"Are those computers?" Panda pointed.

"And a coffee bar?" Grizz added.

Ice Bear went to the electric switches, turned off when the employees usually keep them on. He turned them on as the red leon lights of the word Coffee lit up. The green lights turned on around the bar, while the computers slowly turned on, taking everyone by surprise.

"So what is the person you wanted us to meet?" Grizz asked.

"Yana." He responded.

"Who's Yana?" Panda asked.

Ice Bear then opened the necklace, showing his bros and friends the picture of her and their parents. He pointed at her underneath, her father as they looked at her closely. "How old is that picture?" Chloe asked.

"Twenty years old." Ice Bear answered.

"Really? How do you know what she looks like now?"

Then they heard the door being pushed open, taking their attention and so did Ice Bear as he closed the necklace. When she saw Ice Bear in person, she wasn't fazed at all, especially his group with two bears. "Ice Bear never forgets human faces."

Isaac took notice from the lady with purple highlights in her black hair with a tattoo on her arm. When she walked up to the group, she looked down at Chloe, taking her by surprise. "You must be Yana right?" She backed away a little.

"You catch on quick from him, huh?" Yana smirked.

Ice Bear then walked up to her while handing her the necklace. "Ice Bear kept personal belongings."

"You had my necklace this whole time?" She took her necklace from him. "I thought I lost it." She opened it, and witnessed her photo of two parents.

"Wow, an undercover dude." Grizz commented. "That's an interesting friend you have, Icy B."

Ice Bear didn't want to retort to his brother, but he knew he won't get the real truth from what his night outs are like. "Ice Bear, brothers, and friends are going to Canada. Ice Bear wants to know if you want to come." He offered.