Chapter 6 Park Of Luminary

Panda, Ice Bear, and Gayle sat together on the bench in San Francisco after the bears did their goals today. When Panda went back from his visit from Amanda's, Ice Bear showed his friends, Yana after she agreed to join their trip to Canada. With Grizz returning from his visit to Nom Nom's place, they took Gayle to the streets of San Francisco. Gayle couldn't look at San Francisco the same way again with every bear, small and big in every direction.

"Does San Francisco usually have bears on the streets?" She asked.

"No." Panda answered. "Everything changed when we arrested Agent Trout who caged tons of bears."

"These bears are from different states, not the ones who were once in danger." Grizz replied.

"Ice Bear still predicts there's more brown or light colored bears." Ice Bear commented.

"You all fit in more than other animals." Gayle smiled. "Do you plan on showing bears from Canada about who you three are?"

"We will." Grizz said.

"It's the land and bears we're thinking about." Panda added. "Do you have the passports sorted out?"

"Yes, I've gotten Ranger Tabes, The Poppy Rangers, and the other older rangers coming along. In fact, bears are gonna take care of the ranger station. I was surprised when they showed me them." Gayle continued to witness more bears appearing on the streets.

"You think that's great, our friends are what's making our trip to Canada better." Grizz wrapping his hand around Gayle. "You'll feel fit in with them taking you to places...with the exception of one."

"You manage to convince Nom Nom to come along?" Panda asked.

"Yes and no."

"I'm not surprised."

"Ice Bear can't be one hundred percent confident, Happiness is for everyone." Ice Bear commented.

"It's fine, I'm not planning on making friends with everyone. I'm just looking forward to the trip itself."

"Now that's the spirit we need just when we arrive in Canada." Grizz smiled.

They made their way to the park where they would normally split up but this time, they're staying together. Bear cubs have been sliding down with kids on the slide while the big bears are hanging with the teens. "We're planning to not bring any bears mainly because we're trying to keep a low profile, so as to not get mixed up with the bears in Canada, but they're still gonna miss us." Panda commented.

"We did activities with them when we came back to San Francisco. So many, we'd have to show you a memory book."

"If we did start a memory book."

"Not that I'm against you for not bringing any bears along, but aside from the group you showed me, are there any more people you want to bring?" Gayle wondered.

"Well, there were two people but one is a popstar while the other is a doctor, a nurse, and even a dentist."

"Ice Bear only remembers one man being everything for supportive purposes." Ice Bear replied.

"They're called Dr. Clark and Estellar." Grizz replied. "They are the last names we're thinking about, but they're jobs are more important."

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some of my friends became popular or have a great profession of helping and saving people's lives." Gayle replied.

"It's not like they would do anything important in Canada." Panda said. "Estellar isn't planning on performing in Canada."

"And Dr. Clark is fine taking care of patients here, so it's not like he had anything to gain in Canada." Grizz commented.