‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Introduction☽༓・*˚⁺‧

❃.✮:▹Happy reading:✮.❃

.......................................................
Net and James met again after  years of separation at the engagement party of their college dorm friend - Yim and his classmate from another major - Tutor.   

When he was young, Net was an extravagant, straight forward and enthusiastic person, passionate and extremely generous to everyone around him. James is a warm, gentle guy, always friendly to everyone and extremely courteous.

As fate would have it, James in remote Kalasin passed the entrance exam to Bangkok University majoring in Graphic Design and Multimedia according to his interests and passions.Net is the son of a wealthy family in Bangkok. After graduating from high school, he passed the entrance exam to Bangkok University with two parallel majors: Hotel and Restaurant Management and Communication Arts to satisfy his passion of becoming a professional. become a director as well as manage the family's career.

The two of them originally did not major in the same major, and there was little chance of them meeting each other, but because the two faculties had a common project and knew each other (Communication Arts and Graphic Design), the second year was assigned to the same dormitory. dormitory.

From here, the two's relationship gradually became closer, but one day when Net fell in love and something unacceptable happened to both of them right away, Net chose to reserve a semester and go to England. with family.After Net left, not long after James withdrew his application and transferred schools, some said he went to Canada to study, some said he returned to Kalasin. But in the end, no one knew where he had gone. As soon as Net returned, all he received was a shake of the head from his classmates because no one really knew where James had gone.

After 7 years of separation, Net became a famous actor in drama and action films. James also just signed a contract with Tutor's film company and Yim officially became an actor in the boy love movie series.

Will this meeting give each other a chance to start over and go to happiness together? Or will both of them miss each other again, slowly passing through each other's lives?