Rejecting Charoensuk's house

James quickly helped Jony up first, worriedly checking to see if the boy was injured anywhere, constantly asking the boy:

- Jony, are you hurt anywhere? Are you injured anywhere?

Jony rather timidly clung to him, gently shook his head and said:

- No, but it seems like Mr. Net is in pain...

At this moment, James remembered that Net had also fallen, and his hand was still injured, so he was quite worried and turned to look at him:

Are you okay?.Net sat on the floor. When he fell, his hand made contact with the floor and felt a bit sore, but he still tried to smile and covered his wound:

- I'm fine, don't worry...

Jony felt guilty so he went to his side, lowered his head and mumbled:

Uncle Net, is it very painful? Did I hurt you more?

Even though Net was in pain, he still smiled and stroked Jony's hair, comforting the boy:

I'm okay, it's good that Jony isn't injured...

Because of Jony's appearance, their conversation was interrupted. After putting the boy to sleep, James did not return to talk to him again, but only sent him a text message.After seeing the message james sent him, he was silent for a long time, and in the end he could only sigh and lie on the bed tossing and turning until late at night before falling asleep.

The next day they both went to the company. Because his hand was injured, he only came to read the script for the time being and did not participate in other company activities. And he went to film short videos with the new members of the company, trying to make an impression on fans.

Director Pat pushed Yo's office door and went in. Because Yo was on a business trip, there was only Net left in the room, sitting and reading the script. Pat happily waved at him:

- Now, let me introduce someone to Net...

After speaking, he turned around and called out to the woman behind him:

- Lady Charoensuk, please come inside...The woman carrying all the luxury brands gently walked into the room, her face with exquisite makeup, red lips looking arrogantly in his direction.

Net has been working in the film industry for many years and has never met anyone who complained like that, especially her disdainful eyes towards him.

He looked at Pat coldly, without changing his expression and said:

- What 's up?.

Pat smiled and said:

This is Lady Charoensuk, she wants to find you and James to discuss a contract to represent the new product of Eragon One company...

Net closed the script in his hand and said leisurely:

- No, I want to rest soon...The woman uncomfortably pulled down her sunglasses and said coldly:

- I'm Martin Charoensuk - wife of chairman Theerat Charoensuk of Eragon One Corporation, haven't you heard?

Net looked at her coldly, his face expressionless and said:

- Do I have to know?

Seeing the tense situation, Pat quickly raised his hand to stop the fight between the two people:

- Wait, is there anything we can talk about?

Martin looked at Pat coldly, raised his chin and said:

- If he doesn't apologize to me, don't even dream of signing an upcoming contract with Eragon One. Don't think that having a little name makes you act like you're just a lowly actor who's done playing boy love...Pat's spine chilled. Eragon One is a large corporation in the cosmetics industry. There is also the Charoensuk family - one of the oldest and most powerful families in Northern Thailand as support, so few people dare to touch it.

But if because of Charoensuk's family they touch Manithikhun's family, it won't be all right, let alone Net holding 30% of the company's shares, it won't be enough to touch anyone, making Pat extremely awkward.

Net smiled faintly at the arrogant Martin in front of him and said coldly:

- As far as I know, the Charoensuk family only has Lady Juthapich whose last name is Indrajundra and she has never changed her last name to that of her husband, Mr. Theerat Charoensuk. I would like to ask, are you really the Charoensuk lady?

His words were like a strong slap in Martin's face. She angrily turned around and shouted at Pat next to her:From now on, don't expect Eragon One to cooperate with The Wendy, let me wait and see how long this type of actor will live well...

When the door closed, Pat looked at him quite confused:

- Net, why are you so unprofessional? At least give her some face, after all the company is in trouble...

Net took a deep breath to suppress the anger in the bottom of his heart, and coldly said:

- Juthapich Indrajundra is my maternal aunt...

Hearing this, Pat's face stiffened. It turned out that the previous wife of the Charoensuk family was his cousin, so why did she refuse so decisively.In this world, there is gossip and gossip everywhere, most people watch and listen but do not dare to speak for fear of being criticized and affecting their career path. The Charoensuk family had a big scandal 5 years ago. The third child kicked the main family out of the main gate, carrying his big belly into the door. Not long after, she gave birth to a son, who became the great hope of the Charoensuk family. .

The third child, of course, is Martin. Not long after entering the main gate of the Charoensuk family, she went around proclaiming that she was the wife of the Charoensuk family, erasing all the merits of the current wife, Juthapich, who made great contributions to this family. .

When Net learned that her aunt was kicked out of the big Charoensuk house, she was very angry, but she said there was no need to worry about them, all these years it seemed like she was keeping bees up her sleeve, trying to work for a bloodsucking demon.But retribution came very soon. After Cheerat had a son and a third child, he had an accident that made it difficult to have more children, and his only son was born with a disease, weak and difficult to live. over 10 years old.

The day he kicked his aunt and cousin out, he decisively abandoned all relations. When his son got sick, he wanted to find the daughter he had cruelly abandoned just because she was a girl and wanted her to save his son. But Juthapich did not agree and decided to sue him on the grounds that he wanted to illegally take his daughter's bone marrow.

After James left the gym with everyone, he accidentally ran into Martin. Although this woman only passed by, he was very impressed. Impressed by the way she abandoned her biological child, she firmly shouted at him:

If you want, take it home to raise it, I'm still young, and the future ahead cannot be ruined by this cruel species...Even though they only met for only 10 minutes at the courthouse to sign their consent to hand over their child to him, he will never forget the coldness and disgust when she looked at her biological child.

Today, passing each other made him feel uneasy, like his life was about to be turned upside down. Martin also saw him, her steps slowed down a few steps and she turned her head to look at his back behind her.

Martin still remembers that he was the one holding his son and her ex-husband in court, his delicate and warm face patting the baby in his arms like a real father.

A dark light flashed in her eyes, the corners of her lips could not help but curl up as she gently strode out of The Wendy's main door. The sky ahead is quite gloomy, like a warning to everyone that something bad is about to happen.