First live session

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Happy reading☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-------------------------------------------------------
The next day James went to the company according to his work schedule. As soon as he saw him coming, Yo called him into the office to talk:

In the near future, I intend to take a job advertising toothpaste for you and Net. The script requires a boy, I think your son is quite suitable for the role...

James was silent for a moment then said:

This will affect him, Jony is too young...

Yo smiled sincerely and looked at James:

- I know you will have this thought, but this is a good opportunity for the boy to gain attention and love from everyone in the future. You also want that, right?In fact, for parents and children, receiving attention is their joy and honor, James is certainly no exception. But thinking that in the future someone will reveal Jony's past, that is a bad thing that will affect the boy's psychology.

Seeing the hesitation in his eyes, Yo continued to add:

Don't worry, my team's communication management is very high, ensuring that no one will know that Jony is your son. The baby will be safe, don't worry...

In the end, James still compromised, after all it was just a small advertising job, I thought no one would care too much about Jony. But according to the order, he still has to take Jony to the audition. If he passes, he can get this advertising job.

When Net learned that James agreed to bring Jony to the audition, he was immediately happy.This was a very good opportunity for him to get close to the boy. If better, in the near future, Jony will be the bridge between james and him.

Because Net is a veteran actor, the company is not too focused on promoting it, but there are still plans for couple activities between James and him. That afternoon, the two had their first live session after confirming the couple. Currently, James's Instagram fan following is not many, only 1/4 of Net's, so the company is pushing him harder to match him than ,James' appearance also began to change, his hair was dyed chestnut brown to accentuate his white skin, and his fashion style was also imitated more by stylists.

After just the first week, James changed a lot, his gentle and calm features replaced his rather masculine appearance.Recently, James also started posting his first photos on his Instagram page. The number of interactions is also relatively good and tends to increase, which makes Yo very satisfied.

Today's live session was relatively light, just using his personal Instagram account to live chat with fans. Initially, the company wanted to use Net's personal Instagram to live, but Yo did not agree. Net's fan base was relatively high, so they let James use his personal account to live to attract with more fans.

James was a bit nervous when sitting in front of the live table. He also read the script and mainly talked about the two people first meeting each other, talking about a few trivial things without too much content behind it.

Net sat next to him and gently said:

- Don't be nervous, relax a little...James adjusted his breathing, trying to make himself look a little better before having the courage to press the phone screen to start broadcasting live.