Meeting again

❃.✮:▹Happy reading◃:✮.❃

-------------------------------------------------------
The scene of the engagement party of two potential young actors of the Thai boy love film industry Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn was extremely bustling and the guests attending were all colleagues in the industry, as well as journalists. came quite a crowd.

The party had been going on for more than an hour before Net arrived. He had just finished filming a scene for an action movie and immediately rushed to the engagement party of a friend from the same course, same major, and same student dorm room - Yim and his friend were in the same school, taking the same course in Business English - Tutor.

He walked up to the two main characters, smiled and said:

- I'm late, sorry you two!Tutor wears a black suit, tall figure, delicate face exuding the temperament of an elegant and polite man. Tutor smiled and happily said:

- I can't blame you, you seem to be very busy these days. We're happy to have arrived...

Yim wears a white suit, her face is a bit chubby, her facial features are not perfect but very harmonious. Yim frowned, pouted and looked at Net:

- That guy, if you're even a little late, you'll really regret it for the rest of your life...

Net was a bit surprised to hear Yim say that. He smiled teasingly and said:

- So what?. If you're late, you'll regret it for the rest of your life?

Yim glared at Net and said plaintively:

- Knowing that, I wouldn't have kept him, this attitude is worth regretting for a lifetime...Net heard Yim mention the word "him" and paused. His eyes flashed with long-buried sadness. He hesitantly asked:

- He?. Is... is...

Tutor patted Net's shoulder and said with a serious expression:

- It's James, he also came today. It's been 7 years, don't you want to see him again?

The corners of Net's lips trembled slightly, feeling like something had just stabbed into his heart, leaking fresh blood. That's right, for the past 7 years, his chest has always ached every time someone mentioned James, the person he owed his entire life to and couldn't repay.

Seeing that Net was silent, Yim got a little angry and hit Net on the shoulder:

- Hey, what are you doing out there? You quickly go find James, if you let him go, it'll be like we didn't try to help you if you didn't try...As soon as Yim finished speaking, Net saw James standing in the crowd. He was wearing a simple suit like everyone else, his white and pink skin standing out among the constantly moving crowd.

Net's footsteps couldn't help but move towards James, for a moment he really thought he was dreaming, his face appeared in his dreams for so long, today it finally appeared. the most real.

Yim frowned slightly, looked in the direction Net was going, pursed his lips and said:

I really don't understand what kind of fate is between these two people, they only know how to hurt each other...