Outing plan

-------------------------------------------------------At today's party, there were many S-level stars from major stations attending

At today's party, there were many S-level stars from major stations attending. The event also had major domestic and foreign directors participating as guests, making new actors dream of being one. Participation tickets are intended to attract the attention of film directors and investors.Net is a rising A-list actor at the moment, so when he appeared here, everyone wasn't too surprised, it's just that next to him was not only manager Yo but also James - a new actor. I haven't had any outstanding works in my career.

Everyone's eyes looked at the two people with admiration, jealousy and even sarcasm. The sarcasm came from other artist managers. They gathered around and whispered about him. Some said maliciously:

- At the end of the day, he couldn't hug the owner's legs, so he had to struggle to act in a boy love movie, and now he even brought his partner to this commercial party. It's truly a shame for this industry...

Yo took a glass of red wine and leisurely shook it a few times and walked towards the gossiping crowd:

- Wow, I think I heard someone had a bad mouth...Everyone saw Yo coming and immediately fell silent, no one dared to say anything, because Yo is not a simple artist manager, but Yo has close relationships with many big directors and film investors. .

It's okay to say bad things about Net, but once Yo is touched, the future path of the artists under them will be in trouble. Yo didn't pay any attention to what they said, but if he didn't clarify the issue, he was afraid it would be difficult for him to live with these gossips in the future.

Yo smiled, put the glass of wine in his hand on the table, and smiled gently:

- James is an artist I manage, is there a problem with him coming to the party today?

Everyone immediately hesitated, quickly shook their heads and said:

- No... no problem at all...Yo was too lazy to care about them, gently turned around and left, leaving everyone with a proud back that no one dared to say anything. Most of the artists participating today were prominent members, so Yo cleverly led the two of them to talk to everyone, going back and forth until the party ended but the directors still wanted to talk. Continuing to talk with Yo caused today's schedule to end late, Net and James had to go home first while Yo stayed to continue talking with them.

From the day she met James, Mrs. Yanaruk was quite impressed with him so she always asked Ne about him:

- A few days ago I met James, he is both obedient and very cute...

Ne received a text message from Net about Mrs. Yanaruk meeting him and Jony, so when he heard his mother say that, Ne was not surprised:

- Mom also saw Jony, right?Ms. Yanaruk paused for a few seconds then nodded and replied:

- Yes, he's very cute...

Ne peeled the tangerine on the table, smiled and said:

- That's James's adopted son. When I first met him, I almost thought he was his biological son...

Mrs. Yanaruk was quite curious about Jony. Hearing Ne say that, she asked:

- James is not married, why did he adopt Jony?

Ne gently shook his head and replied:

- I don't really know, I heard my brother say that Jony was adopted by James in the countryside, his biological father passed away due to a work accident, and the family's circumstances were difficult...

Hearing her young son talk about Jony's pitiful situation made Mrs. Yanaruk feel even more sorry for the boy, she gently said:- Later, tell your brother to bring James and Jony home to play often, your father also likes children very much...

Ne shook his head dejectedly and said:

- Dad won't agree, not to mention forcing him to get married. He doesn't even want to go home. How can he bring James and Jony home regularly?

Mrs. Yanaruk smiled gently and said:

- If it's James, your father will definitely like it, we both have no objections if your brother's object is him...

Ne frowned in confusion and said:

- I'm starting to not understand you two...

Mrs. Yanaruk gently patted her young son's thigh and said seriously:

- You know what, just do what I say when it comes to grown-ups...Since Yo returned from a business trip, Net and James' workload increased dramatically, and they worked until late at night before they could return home to rest.

These past few days, Yo has given two people a mission, which is to go shoot a free vlog for 2 days, the location depends on both of them's choice. This is a suitable opportunity to go out, the travel day falls on the weekend so Net offered to take Jony along:

- Anyway, this trip falls on a weekend, Jony doesn't go to school or do you take him with you...

James was quite hesitant about this issue. After all, the nanny wouldn't come over on the weekend, so he didn't know who to ask to look after the boy, but letting the boy come along was afraid it would affect the progress of free vlogging.

But Yo was on Net's side, so when he suggested taking Jony with him, Yo voiced his approval:- This issue is not too important, Jony can follow you two during these two days. Just don't shoot him in the video, just be a little careful and you'll be fine...

Receiving Yo's permission made him feel a little more secure. This time the location was chosen by Net. He chose Koh Si Chang beach because it was the closest place to Bangkok and convenient for traveling back and forth.

Currently the weather is not too good to go to the beach, but if it is in Koh Si Chang, he can reluctantly agree because the beach there is quite beautiful but less bustling, which is a suitable place to take Jony.

It's said to be a free vlog shoot, but Yo has already made a plan for the two of them. The places to visit and eat are carefully chosen by Yo to promote the tourist destination to fans and attract tourists to visit, resort.

On Friday, after picking Jony up from school, they both took the boy to the supermarket to buy necessary items. At this time, Jony still didn't know he would be able to go out, so he was quite curious when two people took him shopping:

- pa, why do we have to go buy clothes? I have a lot of clothes at home, no need to buy more...

Net held 2 or 3 sets of clothes he had just selected in his hand, squatted down opposite Jony, smiled and said:

- Tomorrow we're going out so we all have to buy new clothes. Do you like going to the beach?

Jony heard him say that tomorrow he could go to the beach and happily nodded and replied:

- Yes, I like it...

Net happily patted Jony's head:Then Jony be good, and now let me take you to try on clothes...

Jony raised his head to look at him, wanting to receive his confirmation about the trip. Seeing his son looking at him, James smiled and patted the boy's head:

We will go out for 2 days with Uncle Net, now that we have finished buying clothes we still have to go buy a few other things...

Hearing his confirmation about the trip, Jony happily took his hand, the corners of his eyes curved up and said sweetly:

- Yes...