Going to the shopping centre

-------------------------------------------------------In the afternoon, there were only Net and James in Yo's office

In the afternoon, there were only Net and James in Yo's office. Today, they only read the short film script sent by the script team, so it was quite leisurely.

James sat in the room quite absent-mindedly thinking about the woman he had just met in the hallway. She looked very stylish and noble but a bit too obvious. Ladies with true character will not be like her, especially in her makeup and gait as if she is trying to appear like a real lady but is very clumsy in her actions and gestures.

Seeing that he looked lost, Net immediately asked him with concern:

- James, are you okay?He was a little startled when he heard his name, he turned his head slightly to look at him:

It's okay, I was just thinking about something...

Net put the script on the table and said leisurely:

It's already late afternoon, if you're not comfortable, we can leave a little early to pick up Jony...

James gently shook his head and said:

- No need, I haven't finished reading the script yet...

He reached out to pick up the script in his hand and said quite seriously:

If you're not feeling well, we can leave early. I've read the entire script, the content is quite good, I just need to edit a few more details...

James forced himself into an unsightly smile:- But I haven't finished reading it yet...

Net didn't let him have the script back, so he put the two scripts together and held it in his hand:

You won't be able to finish reading the script until tomorrow morning if you keep being absent-minded like this, it's not early yet and I want to go back to my room to change the tape...

Having said this, he couldn't refuse so he reluctantly left early with him. Usually he would go to work with Yo so he rarely drove. Today his hand was injured so he just had to take a taxi to go home.

But when the car arrived infront of Net, he gave the address of Jony's elementary school to the driver, making James quite confused:

Why did you say Jony's school address?.

He didn't care about his confusion, adjusted his sitting posture and said:It's almost 4:00 p.m. Call the nanny so you don't have to come pick Jony up. We'll go pick him up after school and go for a walk and then go have dinner...

He looked at him in surprise:

Didn't you say you wanted to go back and change the wiper belt? Why did you change direction to pick up Jony?

Net smiled and turned to look at him:

- If I don't say so, will you leave early?

What he's worried about is not that his wound needs a bandage change, but that he can't currently appear in front of everyone with his arm bandaged, fans will notice and cause trouble for Yo. .