The past-Heartbreak

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Happy reading☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-------------------------------------------------------
The relationship between the three people is very good. Yim often goes filming so he rarely appears in the room. Every Saturday and Sunday Ne will come to stay with the two of them. Actually, the dormitory's regulations are that strangers are not allowed in, but Manithikhun's family has a wide network of connections, so the dormitory and school also ignore it and let Ne visit the dormitory and university lecture hall with Net.

Because Net's class schedule is very busy, he will only take Ne to practical subjects. Most of the rest, Ne will follow James to the lecture hall because most of his subjects are practical, so he can take Ne there. watch people work.

But Ne rarely comes because Net's class schedule is very tight, so Mr. Manit doesn't let Ne come to the dorm too much unless Net is free.Gradually Ne stopped coming, because his life began to have a tendency to expand relationships, sometimes not even being in the dorm room for a month.

James still goes to class as usual, and occasionally goes out to eat with Net to give his opinion on the projects of the film department. Starting from the time the two of them lived in the same dormitory, they interacted more and he also began to realize that he had a tendency to like Net, not just at the normal level of liking, but it could be said to be love.

When James realized this ,was when Net announced his girlfriend, that day he asked him out to eat as usual, but when he arrived at the meeting point, he brought a girl along and happily introduced him:

- James, this is Sami - my girlfriend...

The smile on James's lips stiffened a bit, seeing his close brother have lover, he not only did not feel happy but also felt heavy, feeling very uncomfortable as if something was cutting into his heart.

After that, James rarely used social networks, because every time he opened them, he would see sweet images of Net and his lover. Gradually James understood himself clearly, he had feelings for Net and this matter definitely could not be let anyone know.

Not long after Net broke up with his girlfriend, James did not feel happy because not long after that he met someone else, and sometimes came to ask him about how to confess his love.

One time, Net asked James to help him come up with a romantic confession scenario and he still helped him, but after the confession failed, Net came back sullenly and said:She criticized me for doing boring things, she didn't like roses, she called them rustic...James quietly looked at the bouquet of red roses on the table. It was the romantic thing he wanted but to others it was boring and tasteless. He could only bow his head and smile bitterly.

At the end of the first semester of the second year, James began to participate more in school activities, using his free time to do all the work at the department to reduce his distracting thoughts. He knew he wasn't worthy of Net, he didn't know how big the Manithikhun family was, and he was a straight guy, how could he fall in love with him.

Although James had repeatedly warned himself to stop thinking about Net and erase his feelings for him that he shouldn't have, every time Net was sad, he couldn't help but comfort him and stay by his side when he was heartbroken. Heartbroken because of love.

James knew he was very stupid, so stupid that he hurt himself over and over again.Net was only by James' side when he was suffering from love, but when he was happy with love, he never mentioned him.