Love

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Happy reading☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-------------------------------------------------------

Heartbroken Net looked at James's medical record in his hand and felt confused. Now he can understand why he left that day without waiting for him to come back to take responsibility, and also understand why today he said to forget everything things from the past.

Everything he did in the past, whether intentionally or unintentionally, hurt him both mentally and physically, no matter who he was, it would be difficult for anyone to forgive him for that mistake.

Seeing Net's blank expression made Yo so angry that he couldn't let it out, he could only sigh:

- Are you ready to tell me everything?

Net closed James's medical record in his hand and said with a sad expression on his face:I don't know where to start telling you...

Yo raised his hand to signal Net to stop and said loudly:

- Stop focusing, I'm tired of hearing you talk about your past and that...

Net sighed and started talking about things that happened in the past:

- Actually, I don't know why James acted so coldly towards me during that time. Since I had a girlfriend, he gradually distanced himself from me...

Yo waved his hand dejectedly, pouted and said:

- Bad, really bad. It's obvious that you have a girlfriend and forget your friends, don't make excuses...

Net could only smile bitterly at Yo:- It's true that I often go out on dates, but at night I still stay in my room, but no matter where I invite him to go, he refuses. Maybe he's annoyed because I always ask him how to flirt with girls...

Yo glared at Net and said in disgust:

Am I always that bad?

Go ask someone who likes you how to flirt with girls. If it were me, I would have slapped you a few times to wake you up...

Net gently shook his head and looked at Yo:

- I don't think he likes me, we've never talked about this issue, he always avoided me...

Yo's face was full of disdain as he looked at Net:

- Ha, you think?. I guess?. Why do you say such nonsense Net?. You're actually more stupid than I thought, crazy stupid...Net could only smile bitterly when Yo scolded him, he continued talking about the past:

- Then when I failed to propose to my girlfriend, I was very heartbroken and depressed for a long time. Surely you know this, right?

Yo looked at Net with a distorted face and said angrily:

- I don't want to hear any more about that stupid story of yours, keep telling it...

Net sighed and continued:

- That day she had a date with another roommate and I went out to drink and got drunk...

Before Net finished speaking, Yo jumped in and asked:

Got drunk and did something dirty with James, right?

Net really wanted to argue but it was the truth. He rubbed his temples painfully and said:Until today, I didn't know that he had such a high fever and hemorrhaging(please don't look for meaning guys) that he had to be hospitalized. If I had stayed that day to see his condition, I probably wouldn't have regretted it like I do now...