Meeting His Caregiver

*** The Next Day ***

*** Vox's PoV ***

Today's the day I finally get to meet my little one. I've been waiting for years to get paired with someone, and now at long last.

I get dressed and head down to the living room, where Val is holding Velvette, trying to convince her to take her meds.

"Morning, babe," I say, kissing Val on the cheek. "Velvette, be a good girl for Daddy and take your meds, please. You'll feel better."

Vel pouts for a second then opens her mouth for Valentino to dump her medication into her mouth.

"Thank you, cariño," Valentino sighs. "Today's the day, Vox. How do you feel? Are you ready to meet him?"

"I'm nervous, but I really want to meet him. He's young, legally, and when he's regressed. It also says he's trans. I really want him to feel at home here. Satan, I really wanna get this right."

Val chuckles, "Baby, breathe. You've had a ton of practice with Vel, haven't you? You'll do great. Now, you should get going. You don't want to be late."

I check my watch. "Shit, I guess I should. Well, I love you guys, I'll be back in a bit."

I kiss Velvette on the cheek and kiss Val full on the mouth. I walk out the door and to the garage.

I get into my car and start driving towards the little center.

*** Y/N's PoV ***

I'm almost done packing what few belongings I have into my backpack when Alastor walks in.

"Hey, Al."

"How do you feel, N/N? I'm going to miss your company, my dear," Alastor sighs. "I wish you nothing but the best, my boy."

"What if they don't love me, though, Al? What if they don't see me as a boy, or as a human, then what? I can't do this, Alastor."

"Hey, calm down, toots. It'll be ok," Angel says from the doorway. "Al and I are going to take you right now. You have everything?"

I nod, trying really hard not to slip. Angel noticed this and walks into my room.

"Listen, sweetcheeks, it's ok to slip. That's what we're here for. That's what your caregiver is going to be for. So if you want to be little right now, you can be. We'll be here for you."

"Thanks, Angel. But I'm ok. I can make it to the center, I think," I reply, now feeling better.

"Let's get going, shall we?" Alastor says, picking up my backpack.

I nod and take Angel's hand. It was a short walk into town to reach the center, so we decided to walk.

After about ten minutes, we're there and we walk inside.

"Hello, can I please have your name and classification?" The receptionist asks.

"Um, Y-Y/N L/N. Little?" I stutter.

Angel squeezes my hand gently. I take a deep breath and exhale.

"You can head to the waiting room, your caregiver will be here shortly."

The woman gestures to a fluorescent-lit room where other littles are playing with toys and watching a movie. The three of us walk in and Angel sits me on his lap, rocking me back and forth.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to them, not yet.

*** Vox's PoV ***

I pull up to the little center and walk inside.