•Chapter 5•

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 3 𝙖𝙣𝙙 4 :)

•Jisung P.O.V. :•

I just went to Felix's home to find his brother 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 at home. I got nervous as fuck when I found out his name as I knew he was my boss. Well technically if he chose me the I am 𝘩𝘪𝘴 secretary. I saw him excuse himself to go to the restroom. He thought I didn't saw his hard on because of me. Dumb person... Well whatever, I went to find Lixie.

I went to his room and saw him on his phone scrolling through whatever app he was on. I went closer to him and asked him "What are you watching?" He flinched from the sudden voice, "Oh, h-hey Hannie. Why didn't you answer my calls and reply to my texts last night?" "I was fast asleep. Didn't you read the text I sent you?" I watched a light shade of pink to spread across his cheeks showing his freckeles even more "I-I didn't, sorry"

"It's okay, you might've been worried for me a little too much" I reassured him. "Can we hang out?" He asked me, I just nodded. He went outside and asked me "Do you know where Minho is?" "In the restroom" I answered. He went closer to the restroom door as I went to the front door. Minho came out while we were putting on our shoes. He said bye to us, Felix waved at him but I didn't want to be mean so I said bye to him back.

•02:03 P.M.•

Me and Lix went to a ice-cream parlour and ordered a chocolate and cookies & cream ice-cream for us. He got chocolate and I got cookies & cream. He clicked a photo of us holding the ice-creams. After this small friends date of us we went to my house to watch some movies ass we always do this shit when we are at someone's home. After this we got a little nap, Lix kept his head on my lap and I slept in a sitting position on the couch and him putting his head on my lap and sleeping in a laying position.

•06:49 P.M.•

Felix woke me up and we both got up a d he left for his house. I watched dhim go as I cooked some Ramyeon for me to eat as I didn't have anything to eat. After eating I went on my phone and saw Lix posted the picture of the ice-creams we were holding.

your.side.chick.lix

your.side.chick.lix : Ice-cream date with @jisung.is.han <3

Comments :

jisung.is.han. : Aww, cute♥︎

hwan.g.hyunjin : Is that why you cancelled out date? I hate you Lix😭 (𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙀𝙏𝘼 𝙗𝙮 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨)
your.side.chick.lix to hwan.g.hyunjin : lol stop lying mr. Hwang

cb79 : I wonder how Hyunjin be feeling right now mate...
dwaekki.__ to cb79 : you should wonder about me channie<3
cb79 to dwaekki.__ : i am straight Changbin...
dwaekki.__ to cb79 : doesn't mean I can't simp for you. I am going to make you gay channie!

The comments were really not something I expected. Chan and Changbin are really having something between them, something is sus.. I swaer if they are hiding something from Felix and me I am going to kill them, no shit...

•09:48 P.M.•

Let me text Lix before I sleep so he doesn't worry for me. I texted him and went to sleep. Good Night♡︎

•Minho P.O.V. :•

I remembered that tomorrow is the interview for the secretary shit. But I already know who to 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦. I got on my phone for a Insta break while I was at the restaurant. The first thing I saw was a post that Lix posted, "Ice-cream date with @jisung.is.han?" I felt a wave of jealousy in me because Felix is so close with Jisung while me, no words definitely. I looked at the time and thought of sleeping. (𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝘽𝙤𝙬𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝘾𝙄𝙉 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃 𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙋 𝘼 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙒𝙇!)

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 : 𝙃𝙞! 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥 5 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙜𝙤𝙩 40 𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 141 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙥 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧? 𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣/𝙚𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡... 𝘽𝙔𝙀!

- 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙧𝙞🌹💋🌙

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 : 745 (𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙜?)