•Chapter 13•

(Honestly, these chapters are becoming fluffy asf, I need angst or smut, I can't see fluffiness this much. Think I am gonna make some changes in the story which might make the story either shorter or longer but don't really know.)

•Nobody's P.O.V.•

Today is the day Jisung is getting discharged, "I finally get to see my precious apartment but also the stuff I did in it" thought Jisung and the nurse came in. She gave Jisung some food and left. Jisung was waiting for Felix to come as Jeongin again went with his parents somewhere. There was a knock on his door, "Come in!" He shouted thinking it was Felix and not having another thought in his mind instead of going home.

"Hey, Felix told me to pick you up as he is kinda busy" The person standing at the door said, Minho. I mean How busy could Felix be to not come to pick up Jisung? Probably making out with Hyunjin... Well back to the point, Minho came inside and sat at the chair beside the bed. Jisung looked at him and smiled. "Okay, just let me get u- I can help you get up" Minho said cutting Jisung off and he instantly helped Jisung. Jisung got up and they both left the hospital. "This is the second time I am in your car Minho" Jisung said while closing the door of the car.

"Mhm" Minho hummed as he started the engine. (engene) He started to go on the highway, After roughly 1 hour 20 minutes they reached Jisung's house. They went inside but Minho left as he knew the younger wanted to be alone, even though it is really dangerous if he left the chestnut haired boy (I am in love with Jisung's chestnut hair bro) alone in the house but he needs his time aswell.

•Jisung's P.O.V.•

I watched Minho's car slowly going out of my eyesight. Once it was fully not visible I went inside the apartment building. I got in the elevator, I hope I don't meet ANY of my neighbours. I am not in the state of talking at all. The elevator dinged to indicate that it reached the floor. I slowly tiptoed out of the elevator looking everywhere so that nobody was in the hallway. I quickly ran to my apartment and got inside it. My social anxiety isn't good either because of the stuff I did.

I closed the door and slid down the door. I wanted to cry but thee tears didn't wanna come out. I got up and walked to my room. I entered the room and saw it was clean. I mean, If there is blood on the floor obviously someone must've cleaned it. Nobody want's a stinking smell of blood.( I AM ON MY FUCKING PERIODS AND THE SMELL OF BLOOD IS ASS) I went to check the whole house and saw the apartment was clean, Not how I left it.

I wasn't really in the mood of doing anything so I just slept. I hope my life becomes better...

Hey, this isn't a long chapter, sorry for that. I've been kinda losing my appetite and don't eat that much food anymore. My girlfriend also went to India for a while because there's a wedding being held. I am not in a good mentel state rn. Slow updates for a quite while. Bye for now

- Yuuri 💋🌙🌹

Words - 577 (not that many)