9/3

<Aleks P.O.V>

James, Aron, and me were driving down to RTX. Aron happily bounced in the back seat giggling when James and me would make jokes every once and awhile. He hummed along to the song that was playing on the radio and sipping his Pepsi.

"Shit" James yelled swerving around some idiot who stopped in the middle of the road.

"Papa said a bad word! Mama did you hear Papa say a bad word?" Aron giggled from the back seat.

A/N Aron is like 5 or 6 some were in that range

"I heard him say it baby" I smiled in the rearview mirror while James chuckled at Aron calling me mama. I had been dubbed the name Mama when Aron first started speaking; it was actually Aron's first word and one of James' favorite memories of little Aron.

"Mama I am really sticky" Aron giggled pulling on his shirt that had now been covered in Pepsi.

"James find a store so we can get him a new shirt, Are your pants wet to baby?" I asked turning in my seat to get a good look at my now sticky son.

"No my pants are alright and dry" he smiled proudly while James pulled into a parking lot.

"Oh god no James please lets go somewhere else please I am not taking our son to a K-mart" I began to plead.

"What's the big deal we can just get a transformer shirt or something and leave" he shrugged pulling into a parking spot.

"I will not take Aron to K-mart we are not white trash we can at least go to Wal-Mart" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Aleks we are the farthest thing from white trash a Puerto Rican, Russian, and an Asian calm down" he chuckled trying to hush me.

"Whatever" I mumbled getting out of the car and opening the back door for Aron. "We can't take him in like this he is covered in soda" I complained looking over at James. He huffed pulling off Aron's shirt then pulled off his jacket and wrapped around him.

"Happy?" James asked picking him up and propping Aron on his hip.

"Mildly" I snorted walking into the store and getting a cart for Aron. We placed him in the cart and began to walk toward the clothing when Aron began to squeal and try to wiggle his way out of the cart.

"What's wrong buddy?" James asks trying to keep him in the cart.

"Look papa look it's a Pikmin Dex loves those games please can I have one please oh please papa please" Aron began to plead and while this lady came walking past us giving us the weirdest look. I quickly walked over and picked one up before walking back to the cart.

"Here honey I got you the same one he has" I smiled as he hugged the small toy to his chest. Aron had a bit of a crush on old Dexy, he didn't know it but Dex was on the panel and he had a room next to ours. Dex had no idea that Aron had such a huge crush on him he only knew that we had the Aron.

"Ok which shirt do you want?" James asked running a hand through Aron's hair and kissing him lightly on the four head.

"Ummm I waaant... oh that one that one it looks like the one Mama has! Doesn't that look like your shirt mama?" Aron smiled pointing at one of the tank tops that was black just like a tank top I would wear around the house when sick.

"Ok ok" I cooed pulling it off the rack and taking it to the font of the store. We checked out and walked to the car.

"James wipe off any soda that's still on him I am going to cut off the tags" he nodded and we set to work. I searched around the front seat trying to find scissors or something. James had taken the wet wipes from under the seat and began to mop off the dried soda on Aron's neck and chest. I cut off the tags and walk over to where James and Aron were pulling the shirt over Aron's head kissing his head.

"Can we go now I want to go play in the hotel room" Aron whined pulling on our sleeves.

"Of course" James smiled pecking my lips.

"Eww gross you and Mama kissed that's gross" Aron gaged crossing his arms.

"You have no idea kid," I laughed buckling him in and getting in the front seat with James.

A/N: This is from a book I am writing so if you like this chapter go check out the book called "A Russian and Puerto Rican raising and Asian" Thats right I plugged my self in my own book.

Comment/vote n'shit