5

<James' P.O.V>

Aleks and I were on the couch. I still haven't told him yet about my ears and tail. That's right I am a cat hybrid but no one knows. I keep my tail in a wrap or in my pants and my ears under a hat.

"So uh Aleks we need to uh talk," I say scratching the back of my neck looking over at him. He paused the game and looked over at me smiling.

"Ya sure let me just go grab a Pepsi and then we can talk. Kay?" I nodded and he walked into the kitchen. I pulled off the beanie that I was wearing a rubbed my hand through my hair being careful of the ears.

"So James wh-" he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the ears. He then began to laugh walking closer to me as I just looked at him in confusing. He reached out and took hold of both my ears as I just blushed bright red. He began to rub them then suddenly when he pulled a little bit his face dropped but he continued to rub my ears. A soft purr came from my throat as I tried to cover it with a cough but it came out anyways.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier I-I was just scared" I looked down as Aleks continued to pet me.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier it just makes you even more cute" he smiled at me rubbing harder. I leaned in and found my self purring like an idiot and nuzzling into Aleks' chest.

"Your. Way. More. Cute" I said a purr in between each word.

"Do you also got a uh tail?" he stopped rubbing my ears causing me to whine slightly but pull off my jacket and letting my tail wave back and forth behind me.

"I know. I know. I am a freak just say it now and get it over with" I sigh pulling back from Aleks looking at him with sad eyes.

"I would never say that! To be completely honest I think that you look pretty damn cool. And might I add pretty damn adorable" he blushed lightly and spun my tail through his fingers. I mewed slightly at his touch. He chuckled lightly at my noises and went back to petting my ears right at the base this time so I was putty in his hands. I leaned back on the couch and he came with me his back on my chest and hands still rubbing me.

"I love you Aleks," I blurted out realizing that I might have just ruined everything.

"I love you more James" Aleks turned to look at me before kissing me softly.