-12-

The last few weeks, Harry and Luke have been keeping in contact. Talking on twitter and on the phone, about nothing in particular. They would talk during the day on twitter and in the nights, Luke would sing to Harry so he could fall asleep easily.

Also Harry moved in with his childhood friend Camila, and they are now roommates. Camila pays half of the apartment and Harry pays the other half.

Harry feels better now that he isn't alone. Camila is also a huge fan of 5SOS. So when Harry told her about him talking to Luke, she freaked out and even asked to talk yo him on the phone once.

Since Harry and Luke have been talking for almost a month now, they've decided to actually see each other but over FaceTime. So Harry was very nervous to be honest. It was normal for him to talk on the phone with him, but he just felt really nervous about talking on camera. Luke has seen him before, but only on pictures that Harry would send him once in a while.

So as Harry was getting ready for the big moment, Luke on the other hand, was freaking out. He knew that Harry should've probably seen a lot of embarrassing videos of him, but he felt like he was going to do something wrong or say something wrong, but might hurt Harry's feelings.

So he asked the boys to FaceTime as well, and he also figured that Harry wouldn't mind, since he was a fan, and also because the boys wanted to meet him.

Harry waited patiently for Luke's call. He didn't want to talk to him alone so he asked Camila to be with him, actually Camila was the one who begged, but Harry was so nervous that he agreed.

Suddenly, Harry's phone rang and it was him.

"Hello!" Harry greeted, then he frowned when he saw that the screen was black, and he heard noises.

Then a familiar face popped on the screen.

"Helloo Harrrrry !" An excited Michael greeted. Harry smiled at the sight of him.

"Hello Mickey!" Harry waved shyly. Suddenly, Harry heard a loud voice coming from his kitchen and then an excited Camila erupted into his room.

"Omg, you're talking with Michael?!!!" she jumped up and down like a little girl, and Harry just nodded. Then, Camila stole the phone and screamed when she saw Michael on the other line.

"Omg Mickey !!!!! Hiii! I love you so much. Your hair looks so good. I'm a Michael girl by the way. Oh god, you look great!" she said all in a hurry and Harry just shook his head and laughed at her behavior. 

"Geeez thanks beautiful. What's your name?" he asked laughing. And Camila's face turned red like a tomato then she looked at Harry with her eyes widened and she mouthed 'he called me beautiful' and Harry just smiled and shook his head.

"I'm Camila. Huge fan." she smiled and Michael just smiled back.

"Okay miss big fan, time to give it back!" Harry stood up from the bed and stretched his hand asking for his phone back. Camila just pouted but gave the phone anyway. Then they both sat on the bed and talk to him.

"So, where is Luke?" Harry asked. And Michael just looked to the side and smirked. 'Oh boy' Harry thought.

"He's shaving." he said casually. And then Harry knew for sure that Michael stole Luke's phone. Then he shook his head in disbelief. Then Camila got the hint and laughed.

"Michael, he is going to kill you, you know that right?" Harry laughed and Michael just shrugged.

"Oh shit, he saw me. I got to go. Bye!" he shouted then ran away. Then the only sound that was heard was Luke cursing under his breath.

Then the face that he's been waiting for to see, popped on the screen. That handsome blonde with blue eyes and the perfect teeth smile.

"Hello, Haz." he spoke shyly, with his strong accent.

"Hello, Lucas." Harry spoke shyly and quietly.

Camila rolled her eyes at how ridiculous they both looked so she decided to leave, and give them privacy.

"Wow, you look beautiful." he complimented and Harry felt his cheeks grow hot.

"Why thank you. You don't look bad yourself." he smirked, and he laughed. The sound of his laugh gave chills to Harry.

"God, I've been easily looking forward to this, and how it feels like a dream come true." he admitted shyly. Harry just smiled and enjoyed his face.

"Oh God, that sounded so cheesy." He covered his face with his free hand and Harry just giggled at how true that was.

"It's all right, now that I know you have a cheesy side." Harry winked and they both started laughing.

"So, do you want to meet the guys?" Luke asked and Harry felt so excited so he agreed.

"Wait, can Michael be here too?" He paused.

"Of course, Haz. Go get her. I'll get the boys." Luke responded. They both went to go get their friends.

"Hi Harrrrrrrrrrry!" the voice of the blonde with hazel eyes rang through the phone and Harry's eyes lit up at the sight of him.

"Omg, Ash hi!!!!!" he smiled and Ashton waved.

"Helloooo Harrrry!" Calum's voice rang through the phone. And Camila screamed.

"Aaaaahhhh Calummm!!!! I love you omg hiiii! You look so perfect aghhhhhhh!" Camila rambled and Harry just giggled at how excited she was.

"Hello!!! who are you?" Calum asked.

"Oh, she is my roommate Camila." Harry introduced.

"And best friend, thank you very much." she corrected and Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Well, nice to meet you Camila. You're very beautiful." Ashton complimented and Camila covered her face and smiled.

"Awww staahpp!" she said.

They all stayed talking for about 3 more hours, just talking about the tour and about each other's lives. And talking funny stories and funny jokes.

Harry enjoyed the good company of 5SOS and his best friend Camila and how well they all get along. Even though they are only seen each other on FaceTime.

They also talked about meeting each other soon since the tour ended on the middle of September. They were planning to see each other since the boy and girl live in LA and the boys stay in LA for the break.

"Anyways guys, we gotta go. But it was really nice talking with you both. You're very good company." Ashton thanked.

"Aww thank you for FaceTiming us. We had a lot of fun!" Camila said. And they all exchanged their goodbyes and Harry ended their call.

"Oh boy, I just FaceTimed with 5 Seconds of Summer!" Camila said excitedly, shocked. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Hell yeah, we did!"