Song for the chapter: PILLOWTALK by ZAYN
————————
12:03 a.m.

@harry5SOSfan: Luke??

@harry5SOSfan: ik is really late but I need to talk to you

@harry5SOSfan: ugh, what am I thinking? you're probably asleep...

@Luke5SOS: hey love, what's wrong?

@harry5SOSfan: LUKE YOU'RE AWAKE!

@harry5SOSfan: oh no, did I wake you?

@Luke5SOS: well kind of. I was coming back from the bathroom and I saw my phone lit up, but don't worry, I wasn't even that sleepy 😉

@Luke5SOS: so tell me what is it?

@harry5SOSfan: well, I couldn't sleep and I want to talk to someone...

@Luke5SOS: well, I'm here aren't I? tell me Haz

@harry5SOSfan: I was kind of thinking about other way to talk...

@Luke5SOS: oh

@Luke5SOS: you mean Skype?

@harry5SOSfan: nope...

@Luke5SOS: oh

@Luke5SOS: on the phone...

@harry5SOSfan: mhm...

@harry5SOSfan: but it's okay if you don't want to...

@Luke5SOS: what? ofc I want to. I've been dying to hear your voice... I just didn't think you wanted to talk on the phone yet.

@Luke5SOS: that's why I didn't ask...

@harry5SOSfan: well I wasn't really sure if you wanted to either. That's why I didn't ask... lol

@harry5SOSfan: I just really need someone to talk to rn... 🥺

@Luke5SOS: aww Haz, ofc. Here is my number *inserts number*
————————
Harry stared at the phone number for a couple of minutes, unsure of what to do. Today is one of those days that Harry feels really down. He feels all the pain coming back. All of the people coming to haunt him. He just needs to let it out of his system, and who could be a better person than Luke?

With all hesitation, Harry finally dialed the number and waited cautiously for Luke to answer.

ring, ring, rin-

"Hello?" his voice ringed. He froze in his spot. 'It's too late to back out now' he thought.

"Luke?" he spoke. His voice lower than a whisper.

"Harry, are you okay?" he questioned him. He could hear worry in his voice.

"No..." he trailed off, feeling his eyes tear up. 'oh, not again' he thought.

"Haz, please talk to me!" he begged, and somehow Harry thought that he could really trust him, so he took a deep breath and spoke.

"Luke, I'm scared." He choked. He just sighed, waiting for him to carry on.

"I'm finally ready to tell you what happened." his eyes filled with tears as memories came floating back to his mind.

"Do you mean...?" he trailed off.

"Yes." he whispered. He hummed in response and Harry took a big breath and continued.

"I'll start from the bottom. So a couple of years ago, when I was in middle school, I had a best friend. A boy best friend. We were really good friends. We did everything together. So time passed to high school, we were really excited about new school, but he was way more excited. So when school started, he grew apart from me. He made new friends, the popular ones. So I was left alone. For me, it's really hard to make new friends, you see I'm kind of shy in person, and I don't like to interact so much with people. So I was kind of a loner. One day, I went to school and everyone was laughing. I thought it wasn't because of me and I kept going. Then I realized that it was because of me. So I ran to the bathroom and hid all morning there, scared of coming out." he explained cautiously, holding his sobs.

"Then, I found out what was going on. And the thing is that, Josh, my old friend, he made up rumors about me." he finally let the tears out and a few sobs came out.

"Harry, I'm so-" Harry cut him off.

"Please, listen Luke. So the next day his little squad was waiting for me in my locker. And when I got there, they started to tease me and grab me and push me, and I just stood there with my head down and my tears streaming down." he stopped and cried quietly. He heard Luke sigh, but he didn't say anything. He waited for him to calm down.

"So basically, my whole first year of high school was them teasing me all day. My second year, I was in the most excited mood. I thought they would forget about me and leave me alone, but I was wrong. So they started teasing you again, but this time they didn't hurt me, physically." he then cried out loud and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Oh Harry, I'm so so sorry. Babe please listen, I could never ever let anyone hurt you, I promise. Just the idea of you getting hurt. It makes me want to go find them an-" he stopped himself for saying anything else. Harry just stood there crying quietly.

There was silence after that, and Luke decided to let him be so he started to sing beautiful lyrics quietly so it would make Harry feel better, and it did. He listened to how sweet his voice sounded and how much feeling his voice produced. He focused only on his voice and he forgot about all of it. He just wanted to hear his voice forever.

Then, he snapped out of it and sniffled and wiped his tears. Tears that were before there, with so much hurt in them.

"Luke?" He whimpered. He stopped immediately and answered.

"Yes, princess?" he cooed. He smiled to himself, knowing that he really means it.

"Thank you so much for listening, but that's not all..." he trailed off. And Luke froze. 'There is more' he thought to himself and swallowed the lamp in his throat.

"Haz, I think that you should stop. I don't have to know. You can finish another day, really. I just hate the fact that you are crying and I'm not there to hold you." he admitted sadly. Harry felt his cheeks burn up, and he smiled warmly at his comment.

"Alright Luke, thank you so much for being the way that you are. That's why you're my favorite." he tried to lighten up the mood, and it worked because he heard Luke chuckle quietly in the other line.

"Hmm, it's my pleasure princess."