-15-

Halloween Party: part one

Luke's POV

I hate not having a date for the party. Everyone has one except me of course. Michael had this hot girl he met when we got here at the party. Ashton is with this cute girl called Victoria, and Calum is with his girl he met on twitter thanks to Harry. Speaking of which, I haven't talked to him since our little argument and that was last week. I've been dying to know how he is, but I'm such an idiot, when I pick up the phone to text him, I chicken out.

I wish that he was here with me. I just want to see him and have him here with me. But I'm such a dick and I screw everything up.

Now I'm here at a halloween party, dressed like a prince, with no princess. Oh about the costume, Michael insisted that I wear this prince costume. I feel like an idiot with a prince costume without a princess. But Camila said 'you'll get your princess dude, you'll see'. I don't believe in that shit.

As I watched the people that come in and out, in their costumes. Michael approached to me with a smile on his face.

"Hello mate, enjoying the party?" he asked nonchalantly. I sighed.

"This party sucks, mate." I said in a disappointed tone.

"Aww come on Luke, cheer up!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and paused myself a drink.

"Come with us, Luke. I want you to meet some people." Michael told me and I sighed but dolloped him anyways.

As I walk around the stage that was placed in the room, I took a glance at the dance floor and saw the most beautiful boy that I've ever seen.

He was dressed in a white suit. He had a mascaraed face, his brunette hair was tied up in a ponytail, and his eyes found mine and I froze in my place.

He looks like a princess.

Wait.

A princess...

Michael was right.

I found my princess.

As I watch him cautiously, he stared back at me, his eyes glowing. I began to walk in his direction and he did the same. It was like a movie. We were just focused on each other and nothing more.

When I reached the middle of the dance floor, I stood there watching his beauty. Studying his face, I guess he was doing the same because he didn't say anything, and neither did I.

As I kept looking in awe, he cleared his throat and I snapped out of my little daydreaming.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look?" I asked, finding it hard to talk. He smiled and looked down as I noticed how his cheeks turned red.

"Why thank you. You look very handsome." he said, all in a confidant voice, then winked.

"Are you here alone, Cinderella?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'm actually lost. Maybe you can help me." he whispered. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm here to please you, Cinderella." I winked. He smirked.

"Well, I'm looking for a prince." He bit his lip, innocently. My mouth parted as I stared back at him.

"You see, my friend asked me to come to this party, and she told me that I could find my prince here." he explained. I nodded.

"Well, I think your prince is staring back at you." I trailed off as I studied his face. He looks familiar. It's just hard to know since he's wearing a mask.

"You think? I'm not sure." he challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm sassy." I muttered under my breath.

"What's your name, Cinderella?" I asked curiously and his features changed.

"Well, I like to play mystery..." he trailed off.

"That's not fair because I bet you know who I am." I stated. He looked tense but then he spoke.

"What makes you think that?" He asked.

"You don't know who I am?" I asked, surprised.

"Do I have to? Are you famous or something?" he asked, confused. He doesn't know who I am?

"No. Forget it." I shrugged it off. He nodded.

"So, prince, you here alone? Or do I have to go find another prince?" He teased.

"I'm alone." I answered. He nodded.

"Mmm, so what about this? You stay as a prince and I stay as Cinderella? Deal?" he proposed to me and extended his hand out for me to shake. I frowned.

"Okay, deal." I extended my hand but stopped.

"But promise me that you won't leave at 12:00?" I joked and he laughed and I joined. He then nodded.

"Promise."