-21-

July 16: Luke's birthday party

Harry's POV

It's so fucking hard to walk with suit, and don't get me started with this heels. I'm not a fan of heels but I can hold wearing them. I'm also not a fan of big suits but this for a good cause. I'm sweating like crazy. I'm so nervous. Oh my god.

As I look at myself in the mirror one last time, Camila comes into my room with something in her hand then stops when she sees me.

"Wow baby! Boy, you look amazing! I forgot how beautiful you look in that suit." She smiled. I covered my face with my hands.

"Staahhp! I'm really nervous Camila. Help me!" I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and got closer to me.

"Here." she handed me the mask that matches with the suit. I turned around so she could tie it on my head. I felt as her cold hands caress my face and how soft the material of the mask felt around my face. "All done." she said.

I turned around and saw myself in the mirror again. Wow, I do look beautiful. Like a real princess.

"Thank you so much Camila. And thank you for agreeing to come with me." I smiled at her and opened my arms for a hug. She embraced me in her arms.

"Of course babes. Plus, I can't miss the opportunity to meet 5SOS." she flipped her hair over her shoulder and I shook my head at her in disbelief.

"You're such a good friend." I said sarcastically. She laughed.

"Come on! We gotta go!" she shouted. I rolled my eyes but followed her through the door.

"5 Seconds of Summer, here we come!"
————
Luke's POV

"SURPRISE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!"

The whole crew of people shouted all in sync. I stared eyes wide open around the amount of people in this place. So much for small party, huh Michael?

I really didn't want to have a party. The guys were the ones who wanted to do something for me, but I already knew that I was getting a surprise party.

I stay there hugging my friends and family as other unknown faces come to hug me too. Who the hell are these people?

I search around for any other familiar faces, but I don't see any.

"Hey bro, happy birthday!" my brother Jack greeted.

"Thanks bro." I hugged him.

"Honey, happy birthday, my little boy." my mum came behind him, with her arms extended me to embrace her.

"Thanks mum. I love you." I told her as I squeezed her body in my arms.

"Hey!" I heard the voice of a boy, quite familiar actually.

I turned sprint to see a dark haired boy with the most big grin on his face. I've seen him before, but where?

"Luke?" he repeated. I just stared at him, trying to remember where I have seen him.

"Camila?" I questioned. Her smile grown bigger.

"You remember me!" she squeals and then ran over to me and I catch her in my arms.

"What are you doing here, Camila?" I questioned her as I hold her in my arms and hug her. Then she pulls away.

"I was invited, duh." she stated. I rllled my eyes.

"Yeah, but by who?" I asked curiously.

"Michael. We're good friends. If you know what I mean." she winked and nudged me. I laughed at her behavior. She's more familiar in person. Though I only talked to her two times I think and it was on FaceTime with Harry. Twitter.

Oh Haz.

"Hey, where is Harry?" I asked hesitantly. She frowned.

"Well, he wanted to come but he's stuck at work. He's been working so much lately that sometimes he has no time for showering." she wrinkles her nose and I laughed. God, I miss Harry.

"Is he alright?" I asked, finding myself very interested in Harry.

"Yeah, he's okay. I really do hope that he comes by later." she smiled. I smiled back. Oh, I really hope that he comes too.

"Anyway, I got to find Michael. See you later, Lukey!" she winked then turned on her heels and walked away.

I then started to wince what would have been of me if I had still talked to Harry.

I didn't even realize how much I missed him until now.

Maybe texting him wouldn't be a bad idea, right?

I take out my phone and got on to twitter. I opened up our conversation and typed something.

@Luke5SOS: so I really hope that you'll alright. I miss you so much Haz. You have no idea. Please reply.

I waited patiently, but there was no reply. I was about to lock my phone when I got a text.

@harry5SOSfan: If you miss me so much, why don't you turn around and come get me? 😏

I frowned at his text. What does he mean?

@Luke5SOS: What do you mean, Haz?

@harry5SOSfan: turn around, dummy 🙂

I widen my eyes and slowly turned around. When I turned around completely, I saw the boy that I've been looking for.

There he is, standing in front of me. Just like the last time that I saw him. His big puffy white suit. His hair tied up in a half ponytail and his mask that covers his identity.

My Cinderella.

I found him.

Then he smiles at me and he brings his hands slowly to his face to take off his mask. When he takes it off, my mouth drops and I'm out of words.

"Harry?"